FireEveryoneSide Chat with Your Dearest Legend

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
Get Manure the fck out of my face. He's the feeble little bytch of a 70 year old dude. Mack Brown is like the old dude on the bus from a few years ago, and Manure is the smart mouth ****, who the old dude bludgeoned and left leaking like a busted faucet. I could have sworn I heard Manure lisping out, "Call the ambulamps!"

We got bent over and gimped like no supposedly credible program I've ever seen. We are talking 800 yards of offense against us. Randy Shannon is now off the hook for the GT debacle when he went in with the "tackle 'em high" strategy, and Romeo Davis was left grabbing at towels as they put 600 yards on us.

We completely no showed and lost any good will we had gained this season. Every drop of it is gone. It's one thing to get beat; it's another to no show with a NY6 bowl on the line. I'd say we quit, but you can't quit when you don't even bother starting. We let them humiliate us and never even tried to fight back. Those 2 backs are great, but you saw what a real program did to them a couple weeks ago. Notre Dame had no problem neutralizing them after taking a couple early punches in the 1st quarter because ND is coached and confident. Now, all you retards get in here and tell me again how we beat ND 3 years ago, and how Book is a bytch because he got pick 6'd.

The goofballs in here don't know football and just don't get it. I tried to tell you a few weeks ago that we were average, and I got hammered for it. Told you it was basically a mirage and that we had to rely on the luck of Pitt and NCSU losing their QBs to beat them. Then we scratched out wins against a couple more awful ACC teams, and everyone was creaming like dirty, filthy little PAWG thots.

Worst thing that happened to this program was King saving Manure's ***. No King this year, and we are a 3 win team, and Manure is GONE. Now, the dyck faces will bombard us with 8-2 until halftime of the Baga game when Sabag is giving Manure a Russian swirly. King will be gone, and Van *******'s head will hanging from his neck by a couple ligaments after going 2-14 for 3 yards and 5 INTs in the first half.

Now, we're going to have to hear the constant drone of "fire Blake Baker!" puked out by mongoloids as if Baker is the problem. Same **** we've seen here forever. Mongoloids looking for new assistant coaches all the time when the HC is the problem.

It's time for us to be regaled by those with Down syndrome with more Dabo parallels. Tell me, mongoloids, how Dabo wasn't Dabo until he got humiliated by WVU and hired Venables. But don't tell me about how Steele wasn't running Dabo's defense. Baker and all those other rubes are Manure's sons. They're running his ****.

You know what else? It doesn't matter a bit what your stupid *** scheme is when you come out there like we did today. Manure could have had Buddy Ryan running the D and Andy Reid running the O, and he would have got his ***** stomped out today because his team didn't show up. And that is ALL ON HIM. So, just get that little fvck all the way out of my face because he's a loser. You'll have to fire him eventually, so pay his $200K buyout now, and hit the restart button. It'll never happen, so just fvck this stupid program that these morons destroyed with an administration full of football idiots.

In closing, that was the biggest embarrassment this program has suffered. FIU was awful, but this was just pure emasculation. FIU flopped and flaunted the rules. UNC beat the fck out of us for 60 minutes and toyed with us. No man should ever let another man do him that way.

Advertisement
Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Interesting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Utter disgrace, I agree that firing Baker solves nothing. This team is an undisciplined mess with no heart and will continue to play that was as long as lispy is here
This is Manure's team. The Lil' Lisper is responsible for everything you saw today. Mack went *** to mouth on him repeatedly for 60 minutes then hugged him at the end of the game and wiped Manure's stool on his back.

Advertisement
Get Manure the fck out of my face. He's the feeble little bytch of a 70 year old dude. Mack Brown is like the old dude on the bus from a few years ago, and Manure is the smart mouth ****, who the old dude bludgeoned and left leaking like a busted faucet. I could have sworn I heard Manure lisping out, "Call the ambulamps!"

We got bent over and gimped like no supposedly credible program I've ever seen. We are talking 800 yards of offense against us. Randy Shannon is now off the hook for the GT debacle when he went in with the "tackle 'em high" strategy, and Romeo Davis was left grabbing at towels as they put 600 yards on us.

We completely no showed and lost any good will we had gained this season. Every drop of it is gone. It's one thing to get beat; it's another to no show with a NY6 bowl on the line. I'd say we quit, but you can't quit when you don't even bother starting. We let them humiliate us and never even tried to fight back. Those 2 backs are great, but you saw what a real program did to them a couple weeks ago. Notre Dame had no problem neutralizing them after taking a couple early punches in the 1st quarter because ND is coached and confident. Now, all you retards get in here and tell me again how we beat ND 3 years ago, and how Book is a bytch because he got pick 6'd.

The goofballs in here don't know football and just don't get it. I tried to tell you a few weeks ago that we were average, and I got hammered for it. Told you it was basically a mirage and that we had to rely on the luck of Pitt and NCSU losing their QBs to beat them. Then we scratched out wins against a couple more awful ACC teams, and everyone was creaming like dirty, filthy little PAWG thots.

Worst thing that happened to this program was King saving Manure's ***. No King this year, and we are a 3 win team, and Manure is GONE. Now, the dyck faces will bombard us with 8-2 until halftime of the Baga game when Sabag is giving Manure a Russian swirly. King will be gone, and Van *******'s head will hanging from his neck by a couple ligaments after going 2-14 for 3 yards and 5 INTs in the first half.

Now, we're going to have to hear the constant drone of "fire Blake Baker!" puked out by mongoloids as if Baker is the problem. Same **** we've seen here forever. Mongoloids looking for new assistant coaches all the time when the HC is the problem.

It's time for us to be regaled by those with Down syndrome with more Dabo parallels. Tell me, mongoloids, how Dabo wasn't Dabo until he got humiliated by WVU and hired Venables. But don't tell me about how Steele wasn't running Dabo's defense. Baker and all those other rubes are Manure's sons. They're running his ****.

You know what else? It doesn't matter a bit what your stupid *** scheme is when you come out there like we did today. Manure could have had Buddy Ryan running the D and Andy Reid running the O, and he would have got his ***** stomped out today because his team didn't show up. And that is ALL ON HIM. So, just get that little fvck all the way out of my face because he's a loser. You'll have to fire him eventually, so pay his $200K buyout now, and hit the restart button. It'll never happen, so just fvck this stupid program that these morons destroyed with an administration full of football idiots.

In closing, that was the biggest embarrassment this program has suffered. FIU was awful, but this was just pure emasculation. FIU flopped and flaunted the rules. UNC beat the fck out of us for 60 minutes and toyed with us. No man should ever let another man do him that way.

Advertisement
1000000% agree

This dude is nothing but a gimmick, all flash no substance. He's a "savage" because he handed out beers during FSU's presentation but he's done nothing on Saturdays when it counts. And the worst part is Mark Richt handed his alma mater a ******* gift by retiring and our administration's first and only thought was let's give the job to a retread DC whose never been a HC before lol We hired Temple's coach again with less accomplishments that Al Folden. He didn't even have a binder talking about 8 pillars to impress us. What a complete joke of the program.

Advertisement
Back