Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Time for the ex-canes to put their money where their mouth is. All those millionaires who talk about their disappointment with the program and do nothing but show up for a shmoozefest like paradise camp. Raise 5 million and drop it on Frank’s desk and say here is your buyout now get us a real coach.
Also don’t care about a Miami connection Jimmy and Erickson had nothing to do with the school but won big here. Get an X and Os coach and dont worry about recruiting. The coach here will get recruits here no matter what.

Why? So this administration can go an hire another unqualified HC, like they have done over the last 20 years. Can’t expect explayers to throw their hard earned money at this dumpster fire. I would trust my 5 year old to make more sound decisions than this admin.

This is a total indictment on James who didnt go through a coaching search. Willing to give Diaz a chance but FIU, UNC, GT and Duke are terrible teams who simply outcoached us with their awful Roster. Diaz had to go.

Why? So this administration can go an hire another unqualified HC, like they have done over the last 20 years. Can’t expect explayers to throw their hard earned money at this dumpster fire. I would trust my 5 year old to make more sound decisions than this admin.
Yes, keep cycling coaches till we find the guy. When u see the signs, trust your eyes

Advertisement
i tried to tell people manny wasn't a highly regarded coach. no major programs were coming for him.
Personally, i dont like hiring a coach that never played at the college level. look at the coaches who didnt.
Leach, Paul Johnson, Cunfliffe, they are limited to one side of the ball and most of them use gimmicks.
give me a football guy whos had horrible two a days and been hit in cold weather.

Advertisement
Watching the Ravens- 49ers. Interesting to see Baltimore running the option and Wildcat. Neat to see a creative OC. Wish we had one.

Is it just more bad luck if we don’t fire Manny?

Is it more bad luck if we don’t run a search when he’s eventually fired, and just let two non-football types pick a successor based on how aspirational their story is?

At what point is this ineptitude more than just bad luck?

Advertisement
i tried to tell people manny wasn't a highly regarded coach. no major programs were coming for him.
Personally, i dont like hiring a coach that never played at the college level. look at the coaches who didnt.
Leach, Paul Johnson, Cunfliffe, they are limited to one side of the ball and most of them use gimmicks.
give me a football guy whos had horrible two a days and been hit in cold weather.
I don't like HCs no one wants but us

He's obviously not the right guy. He might have been at some point, but that may be ruined now. The only chance he has at redemption is to replace Enos and Baker and hire an ST coach.

People advising against firing a first-year head coach have to realize he didn't just show up from another program. He's been here 4 years now.

His 3 years as DC here make half of this roster his. He then handpicked Penos the *******. His timeline shouldn't be the same as other coaches since he was promoted from the previous staff.
My man gets it right here! I’ll keep saying it till im blue I’m the face, this is year 4 for Diaz! Year ******* 4!! Not year one and if there’s a culture problem then guess what, he’s responsible for half of it because half the players in the roster are his that he recruited, signed and coached. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back