Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let's see what Diaz does this offseason.
Andrew,

Look, I gave Diaz a chance to show that he could do the job and after the GT disaster I left the team for dead. Then instead of tanking this squad actually went on a 3 game winning streak that I gave Diaz credit for and at that point it seemed to me that the team was beginning to gel particularly the OL and QB play with Williams. Things were looking very positive then out of nowhere Diaz and Co actually manage to lose to a garbage FIU squad after a bye then follow that up by getting beat by double digits to a beat up and extremely pedestrian 4-7 Duke squad.

I have no words to articulate exactly the caliber of buffoon necessary to be able to accomplish the aforementioned task. There are many who say that us fans tend to greatly overestimate the level of talent that we have at UM. That is true to a certain point in general but in this particular situation this UM squad is head and shoulders above FIU and Duke in terms of talent and that's not even debatable. Let's go to midway through the 3rd quarter and KJ Osborne has just returned a punt to the Duke 17 yard line. Up 14-13 this is an excellent opportunity to score a TD and begin to create some seperation on the scoreboard right? No wrong! Diaz didn't even bother to attempt to challenge the Duke defense by trying to score a TD. Instead we run 3 times up the middle to set up a FG. Just unreal. This imbecile was thinking about holding on to a 17-13 victory midway or more through the 3rd quarter!!!! Not only is Diaz incapable of outcoaching anyone with a brain but he is a gutless coward on top of it.

You say let's see what Diaz does in the off season but based on what we have seen that will not amount to much difference because it all starts at the top. Diaz can fire both coordinators and upgrade his coaching staff but the problem is that Diaz will still be the head coach. He's a bad head coach today and he will be a bad head coach next year and the year after that. Diaz needs to go. Anything else is just kicking the can down the road and temporarily postponing the inevitable. The only chance Diaz has is to gut the entire staff and surround himself with 2 excellent coordinators who run schemes that best fit UM and great position coaches who can teach and recruit and let them do their jobs then relegate himself to a CEO type role where he is basically just the face of the program. The problem is who exactly is going to want to coach under a buffoon like Diaz? James, Strawley and Diaz must go or we are ***ked.

Last edited:
Man @DMoney this dudes shtick isn’t funny. I don’t expect you to care if I leave this board but I’ve had about enough of this b*tch trying to clown us.
We’ve got him listed in Post #2 in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and he’s under troll watch but he’s also the appellate judge who operates under Immunity. l might be able to convict him of trolling but he will still be immune from sentencing. That’s all we’ve got and can do.

Advertisement
Andrew,

Look, I gave Diaz a chance to show that he could do the job and after the GT disaster I left the team for dead. Then instead of tanking this squad actually went on a 3 game winning streak that I gave Diaz credit for and at that point it seemed to me that the team was beginning to gel particularly the OL and QB play with Williams. Things were looking very positive then out of nowhere Diaz and Co actually manage to lose to a garbage FIU squad after a bye then follow that up by getting beat by double digits to a beat up and extremely pedestrian 4-7 Duke squad.

I have no words to articulate exactly the caliber of buffoon necessary to be able to accomplish the aforementioned task. There are many who say that us fans tend to greatly overestimate the level of talent that we have at UM. That is true to a certain point in general but in this particular situation rhis UM squad is head and shoulders above FIU and Duke in terms of talent and that's not even debatable. Let's go to midway through the 3rd quarter and KJ Osborne has just returned a punt to the Duke 17 yard line. Up 14-13 this is an excellent opportunity to score a TD and begin to create some seperation on the scoreboard right? No wrong! Diaz didn't even bother to attempt to challenge the Duke defense by trying to score a TD. Instead we run 3 times up the middle to set up a FG. Just unreal. This imbecile was thinking about holding on to a 17-13 victory midway or more through the 3rd quarter!!!! Not only is Diaz incapable of outcoaching anyone with a brain but he is a gutless coward on top of it.

You say let's see what Diaz does in the off season but based on what we have seen that will not amount to much difference because it all starts at the top. Diaz can fire both coordinators and upgrade his coaching staff but the problem is that Diaz will still be the head coach. He's a bad head coach today and he will be a bad head coach next year and the year after that. Diaz needs to go. Anything else is just kicking the can down the road and temporarily postponing the inevitable. The only chance Diaz has is to gut the entire staff and surround himself with 2 excellent coordinators who run schemes that best fit UM and great position coaches who can teach and recruit and let them do their jobs then relegate himself to a CEO type role where he is basically just the face of the program. The problem is who exactly is going to want to coach under a button like Diaz? James, Strawley and Diaz must go or we are ***ked.

This is Androol and Androol is a huge troll

Just burn it down. Don’t want to see anymore of this mess. Don’t want to hear about these idiots.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody else pointed this out earlier this week. Who the **** is going to take their place if either coordinator is fired? I guess Manny could call the defense for the bowl game but who the **** calls the offense if Enos is fired before the bowl game?
Does it really matter??

I’m not totally giving up on manny but if he doesn’t clean house and that includes his defensive coaches then I’m done with him, there is not a single coach on this teams that deserves to be here, I’ll give rumph a little credit cuz he has coached guys up but can’t recruit…actually after all that clean house and start over it gets real hard to root for a team that can’t beat **** teams, I’m drunk and rambling but this **** needs to stop and stop now

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back