Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Clark at UAB is a good coach. There might be, at most, 6 coaches in the last 50 years who didn't play CFB. On the other side there are hundreds of coaches with CFB experience that weren't successful. So CFB experience isnt really a good metric. There are lots of coaches with college experience that use gimmicks too.

I'd be concerned if a coach didn't play at any level, but plenty of HS's had harder practices than some colleges. For example, my HS was a state powerhouse in football. Then went to a D3 college and probably could have been on the roster as a 7th stringer. Didnt have interest. From friends on the team I heard practice wasn't any harder than HS (actually might have been easier since HS football coach had basically no rules or oversight).

This may surprise you but given the small sample size, it is statistically MORE likely that a HC will play in a BCS game if he didn't play college football than if he did.
Bill Clark is who we should have hired this time and I’ve been beating that drum since MR retired.

Advertisement
So apparently Manny is full of ****. Just heard his post game presser where he made excuses about personnel not giving him a chance because of Injuries against DUKe DUKE!!! Then he said he was proud of the effort lmaooooo. This fraud won't do ****. @Dwinstitles was right about Manure from day 1. Fire Manny.. he does not have the BALLS to make the required changes.
I knew he was a fraud man u can easily tell......everyone fell for his talk he catered to UM fans and they dove right into the deep end. It's like he knew what to say....if it sounds to good to be true it is to good to be true.

Yea but we left with regular Joe's and we play against regular Joe's so the games become toss ups. We do have enough to beat an FIU and Duke though. No excuse
Better joes than the conference teams we can never beat. You jobs pretty much safe here if you just beat all the teams you should. It’s not that hard anymore. No ones getting fired just losing to the elite teams every year. These guys are falling in their face vs the Dukes of the world

Better joes than the conference teams we can never beat. You jobs pretty much safe here if you just beat all the teams you should. It’s not that hard anymore. No ones getting fired just losing to the elite teams every year. These guys are falling in their face vs the Dukes of the world
I think when u mess around and get regular Joe's that's when the evals and star system fail u. A 5 star 4 star roster will kill a 3 star 4 star roster. The top heavy ratings are more accurate.....when u are made up of 4 star 3 stars and team with 3 stars and 2 stars can beat u especially if u mis evaluated the OL.

I agree though we should beat Duke or FIU our players aren't being coached up at all but our talent is over rated as well. It's more coaching then the players though IMO

Reactions: 88
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back