Final Four matchups set

Clemson > OSU
LSU > OU

Clemson will likely win, but the stars might align for LSU if Clemson gets overconfident.

It's obvious U don't follow much major CFB, other than Miami. Because the Big Ten arguably speaking is such a TOUGHER conference than the ACC. And that's from top to bottom. Crap, subtract both Ohio St. and Clemson from their respective conferences and then evaluate what's left over. For example, mighty Wisconsin. Yikes. And Cane fan should know how mighty Wisconsin has beaten down Miami, by DOUBLE-DIGITS!:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

****, in a hypothetical match-up between Minnesota and Virginia, I'd take Minnesota! Chit, Vegas would surely make Minnesota a FAVORITE!

Advertisement
It's obvious U don't follow much major CFB, other than Miami. Because the Big Ten arguably speaking is such a TOUGHER conference than the ACC. And that's from top to bottom. Crap, subtract both Ohio St. and Clemson from their respective conferences and then evaluate what's left over. For example, mighty Wisconsin. Yikes. And Cane fan should know how mighty Wisconsin has beaten down Miami, by DOUBLE-DIGITS!:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

****, in a hypothetical match-up between Minnesota and Virginia, I'd take Minnesota! Chit, Vegas would surely make Minnesota a FAVORITE!
I never said anything about which conference was tougher. I said that in my opinion Clemson will beat OSU. Considering Vegas has Clemson favored by 2, I'll accept your forthcoming apology.

And yes, Minnesota would destroy Virginia.

Weak for you maybe. I grew up in ga, keep up with high school football in ga, and kept up with these two coming out of high school. **** right I'm excited about seeing them battle. Im a Miami Hurricanes fan, but I'm a football fan as well.

I grew up on the same street back in good ol' Western PA as Joe Montana, Dan Marino and Joe Namath. I only rooted for broken legs when Montana played Namath in that Sugar Bowl. I ain't no Notre Dame or Bama fan.

Auburn and not surprisingly it was their closest game of the year.

Florida, Bama @ UGA are all 3-4 defenses and their fronts are overrated this year

SEC overall is overrated this year

Right. You’re nuts dude. Or you just don’t watch and understand football.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Since when does conference strength determine who will win a single game? It's obvious you didn't watch last year's playoffs.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
People are sleeping on clemson. What have they done? Really? Won two of the last 3 titles, beating bama both times. Better bama teams than this year, moreover. Most experienced and best coaching staff of the final teams. have best qb in country. have skill position guys to match the comp here. have talented kids across D.

if Clemson's OL gives lawrence time to pass, you should expect Clemson to win the game.

Clemson is the most fortunate team in the history of modern football. They are very good and get to play an absolute sht schedule. They get to, in turn, rest their starters most of the games they play which reduces the chance of injury and allows them to be fresher than other teams.

LSU beat Auburn, Bama, UF and UGA, but somehow they are lucky to ride the wave of the SEC hype machine.
This is ridiculous. Clemson is the defending CHAMPION, has by far the best QB, has won every game and only 1 was close.

Clemson beat two SEC teams. It beat S. Carolina (common foe) by much more than Alabama and Florida, and UGA outright LOST to SCar. Just in case you are paying attention, NC beat SCar. So a bad ACC team (NC) beat a SEC team that beat UGA and played UF close. Surprising? Clemson also beat A&M handily. Moreso than Auburn and UgA did. And held them to much fewer points than Alabama did. (Not moreso than LSU did.)

Clemson had one close call all year. UM’s great ‘01 team had a close call also.

The hard matchup is OSU, honestly. Clemson will beat LSU in all likelihood if they play. But OSU is in the range of a 50/50 proposition.

Advertisement
People are sleeping on clemson. What have they done? Really? Won two of the last 3 titles, beating bama both times. Better bama teams than this year, moreover. Most experienced and best coaching staff of the final teams. have best qb in country. have skill position guys to match the comp here. have talented kids across D.

if Clemson's OL gives lawrence time to pass, you should expect Clemson to win the game.
THIS. Can't wait to see the look on Ryan Day's lemon face.

I grew up on the same street back in good ol' Western PA as Joe Montana, Dan Marino and Joe Namath. I only rooted for broken legs when Montana played Namath in that Sugar Bowl. I ain't no Notre Dame or Bama fan.

If my post makes you think I'm a fan of clemson and ohio state, then I don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
LSU is a bit overrated...I believe their below average D will come back to haunt them at the end....UGA had no passing game...OU will expose them it may not be enough tho....OU does have a much better D this year we'll see....the winner of Clem/OSU does have enough imo...OSU has a better overall team than Clemson imo....Clemsons D hasn't seen the talent they will be facing....OSU is loaded everywhere on both sides of the ball with top NFL talent...Dobbins is bigtime with a huge OL..... Chase Young is the best player in cfb.....it's still gonna come down to coaching...Clemson has the upper hand on everybody with Lawrence and championship coaching.....it's still very hard to predict a winner...coach O is a master motivator with prolly the most explosive offense in cfb..... Day and Riley are elite offensive minds....some say they're likely headed to the NFL very soon....

Absolutely not! You're clearly a fan of UGA. 😜

I'm laughing to keep from killing you!! Seriously though, having to deal with uga fans during their "resurgence" has upped my level of hatred for them to historic levels. The most obnoxious clueless arrogant fanbase around today. I took pleasure in watching LSU wax them this weekend. Those guy act like they've already won multiple national titles.

Advertisement
Back