Final Four matchups set

Advertisement
I cannot wait. Should be a good one. Battling for a championship the same way they battled for the number one ranking out of high school. Good stuff!!

No offense guys but this is as weak sauce as someone saying prior to the Super Bowl last year that they're super excited about two NorCal QB's batting it out on the big stage for all the marbles. Yay!

Advertisement
No offense guys but this is as weak sauce as someone saying prior to the Super Bowl last year that they're super excited about two NorCal QB's batting it out on the big stage for all the marbles. Yay!

Weak for you maybe. I grew up in ga, keep up with high school football in ga, and kept up with these two coming out of high school. **** right I'm excited about seeing them battle. Im a Miami Hurricanes fan, but I'm a football fan as well.

LSU lucky to skate off the SEC reputation in a major down year for the conference. Such a gift for them to play a garbage UGA that was probably the worst 4th ranked team on Championship Saturday the NCAA has ever seen.

I would've placed OSU above them as they've been more dominant the entire year winning every single game by 10 or more points and against more ranked teams.

Regardless, what a treat to watch OSU-CLEM and then one of those teams again against LSU. These are the best top 3 teams in playoff history.

Clemson is the most fortunate team in the history of modern football. They are very good and get to play an absolute sht schedule. They get to, in turn, rest their starters most of the games they play which reduces the chance of injury and allows them to be fresher than other teams.

LSU beat Auburn, Bama, UF and UGA, but somehow they are lucky to ride the wave of the SEC hype machine.

Advertisement
Interesting matchups.

I think Clemson is slow at some LB spots and at Safety.

OSU has the most complete lines of all the squads but Fields doesn’t impress me.

LSU has not played a real pass rushing DL.

Oklahoma ain’t doing **** until they find a defense.

I like OSU matching up against LSU better than Clemson against LSU

But I think Clemson beats OSU

Interesting matchups.

I think Clemson is slow at some LB spots and at Safety.

OSU has the most complete lines of all the squads but Fields doesn’t impress me.

LSU has not played a real pass rushing DL.

Oklahoma ain’t doing **** until they find a defense.

I like OSU matching up against LSU better than Clemson against LSU

But I think Clemson beats OSU

What???? Auburn is considered the beat DL in college football. How about UF’s DL and Bama’s? UGA also had a really good D this year. All those teams are loaded with DL NFL talent.

Clemson is the team that hasn’t played any noteworthy defense.

Of couse LSU jumps Ohio St just because they beat Georgia. *** I hate Georgia and their overrated a$$
Clemson started the season #1, lost ZERO games(though a close win on the road vs UNC) and dropped two spots.
UGA started the season # 3, lost TWO games(including a loss to USuC at home) and dropped two spots.
Seem legit?

Advertisement
Clemson started the season #1, lost ZERO games(though a close win on the road vs UNC) and dropped two spots.
UGA started the season # 3, lost TWO games(including a loss to USuC at home) and dropped two spots.
Seem legit?
You guys have had a great year. Glad to see you stop Bama, beat the gaytor and as LCE pointed out, prevent UGA from doing anything more than being a gaytor-stopper in the East. Unfortunately for us, we can only hope for change and better things at some point. This school just doesn’t have it’s shît together yet.

What???? Auburn is considered the beat DL in college football. How about UF’s DL and Bama’s? UGA also had a really good D this year. All those teams are loaded with DL NFL talent.

Clemson is the team that hasn’t played any noteworthy defense.

Auburn and not surprisingly it was their closest game of the year.

Florida, Bama @ UGA are all 3-4 defenses and their fronts are overrated this year

SEC overall is overrated this year

Arguably speaking the TWO BEST teams in major CFB meet on a Monday soiree. And that be LSU vs. Ohio St. And talk about media stories of the IRONIC sort and all that. LSU signal caller faces his former Ohio St. team. Wow.

And yes I know the VAST MAJORITY of Cane fans are hyping Clemson. But who have they played this season! Absolutely NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the ACC farce of championship game proves that absolute FACTUAL point. hUh. In other words, take away Clemson from the ACC, and all you have left is MEDIOCRITY of the deep south sort.

By the way, any major CFB fan should " feel bad " for Virginia. Because Florida is going to F'in MOLEST that Virginia team! No, not at the same degree as what Clemson did, but it will be at least a FOUR TD mighty Florida win! Just U wait and see! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know by now y'all Cane fans HATE mighty Florida and all that. SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Seem legit?

hahahahaha, exactly. Like that right there sums it up perfectly. SEC teams can lose and are never punished harshly in the polls. They will always be there to prop up their SEC comrades.

If UM and FSU don’t get their **** together.. Clemson will surpass us in titles within the next 5 years.

Someone needs to beat them and soon

Advertisement
Back