Final Four matchups set

Haha true. But even the great Bama was slightly overrated this year. That being said. what you bring up is very very relevant. And Prob the reason LSU is number 1 in the long run. But you do see my point in the comparisons to the likes of Georgia, Auburn , Florida, and Wisc and Michigan and Penn St. The SEC teams always get the higher rankings. Pre Season, Mid Season and Post season. Just based on name alone in most cases.

I agree overall with i terms of the other teams
But LSU winning on the road against bama gives them the edge over osu
However being 1 vs 2 is huge I think this year bc Oklahoma is clearly the weakest of the 4 and just my from eye test Clemson looks the best so LSU is essentially guaranteed a spot in the title game being ranked 1

Advertisement
Haha true. But even the great Bama was slightly overrated this year. That being said. what you bring up is very very relevant. And Prob the reason LSU is number 1 in the long run. But you do see my point in the comparisons to the likes of Georgia, Auburn , Florida, and Wisc and Michigan and Penn St. The SEC teams always get the higher rankings. Pre Season, Mid Season and Post season. Just based on name alone in most cases.

UGA is better than prolly anyone in the b10 aside from OSU and they handled them in a defacto home game. AU is better than anyone in the b10 aside from OSU as well. id say PSU and UF are prolly evenly matched.

Dabo doing his whining thing about not being #1 and Ryan Day looked like he just swallowed a lemon after campaigning about how they should be #1 & it didn't happen....:nelson-haha:

You left off LSU’s top signature win, So who in the big10 is equal to bama

I dunno. Minnesota? Baga beat NOBODY this year.

Let's not give Clemson credit for being an undefeated reigning national champ but let's give Baga legacy or some **** points?

Oooookay. The ENTIRE SEC is ALWAYS overrated. That's how we always get these false narratives about "quality" wins and no bad losses.

Advertisement
My dude, the Big Ten hasn’t scored a single point in the CFP since 2015.

LSU is going to blow out Oklahoma

The Clemson vs Ohio State game should be good though but Clemson for the win.

Advertisement
Oklahoma nor Baylor impressed me at all. I’d say Oregon is better than both. Hurts just does dumb **** constantly which is strange. LSU wins by 24. They’re already favored -10. Clemson osu will be a good game. Those two Clemson receivers are insane. And that dobbins kid vs ETN will be fun to watch.

I dunno. Minnesota? Baga beat NOBODY this year.

Let's not give Clemson credit for being an undefeated reigning national champ but let's give Baga legacy or some **** points?

Oooookay. The ENTIRE SEC is ALWAYS overrated. That's how we always get these false narratives about "quality" wins and no bad losses.

Laughable. Alabama's power rating is 15 points above Minnesota.

"Who did they beat?" is the surest sign of no clue. Anyone who uses that phrase might as well be wearing a clown hat. Go stand in the corner with the outlier guys.

Throughout history in every sport it's been perfectly reasonable to evaluate teams and players based on margin of victory or defeat. The guy who lost to Tiger Woods by 4 shots on average over 72 holes is hardly equivalent to the guy who lost by 15 shots. The guy who finishes .3 behind Usain Bolt is is a different league than all the ones .8 behind, struggling to get out of the first qualifying round.

Alabama lost close games to LSU and Auburn. Oh sure, let's dump them in the barrel with all the mediocrities. What have they proven? Who have they beat? Their players and coaches probably aren't any good anyway.

This is why the playground method is so far superior. Those kids don't have agendas yet. They don't desperately demote. They don't know stupidity like, "Who did they beat?"

The best remaining guy is picked. Then the next best. And so forth. None of those kids would have any trouble if asked to pick between Alabama and Minnesota. Only dunce American males ever reach that cement-brained status as they age

My dude, the Big Ten hasn’t scored a single point in the CFP since 2015.

That's true, but that is generally due to matchup issues. Plenty of "great" SEC teams have lost and even been blown out in their bowl games just to be ignored by people.

Advertisement

"Who did they beat?" is the surest sign of no clue. Anyone who uses that phrase might as well be wearing a clown hat. Go stand in the corner with the outlier guys.

Throughout history in every sport it's been perfectly reasonable to evaluate teams and players based on margin of victory or defeat. The guy who lost to Tiger Woods by 4 shots on average over 72 holes is hardly equivalent to the guy who lost by 15 shots. The guy who finishes .3 behind Usain Bolt is is a different league than all the ones .8 behind, struggling to get out of the first qualifying round.

Alabama lost close games to LSU and Auburn. Oh sure, let's dump them in the barrel with all the mediocrities. What have they proven? Who have they beat? Their players and coaches probably aren't any good anyway.

This is why the playground method is so far superior. Those kids don't have agendas yet. They don't desperately demote. They don't know stupidity like, "Who did they beat?"

The best remaining guy is picked. Then the next best. And so forth. None of those kids would have any trouble if asked to pick between Alabama and Minnesota. Only dunce American males ever reach that cement-brained status as they age

couldn’t have said it better.

Stopped reading when you refused to acknowledge they have not a single quality win this year but then started ranting about their "quality" losses.

Again.

Never a bad loss in the SEC but ALWAYS a plethora of quality wins.....because the overrankings and narratives start before a single game is played each year.

Worst case scenario is that the conference can't scam two teams into the Playoff but sure as **** will get as close to a home game and the weakest opponent possible for their team that does get in.

Dabo doing his whining thing about not being #1 and Ryan Day looked like he just swallowed a lemon after campaigning about how they should be #1 & it didn't happen....:nelson-haha:

Yeah a couple guys in the OHIO St room didn't look happy to be number 2. Then they saw the camera on them and everyone started clapping. Like, oh yeah, we're happy. Hahahahaha. Losers

Advertisement
UGA is better than prolly anyone in the b10 aside from OSU and they handled them in a defacto home game. AU is better than anyone in the b10 aside from OSU as well. id say PSU and UF are prolly evenly matched.
That’s what everyone said about auburn until they lost to UCF two years back.

You underrate MN, PSU, Michigan, Wisc. The gap isnt what you imagine.

Ohio State paid quite the penalty for that slow first half against Wisconsin. The power rating gap between facing Clemson or Oklahoma is a full touchdown.

LSU has a lower power rating than either Ohio State or Clemson but receives #1 due to subjective perception

Those will be some **** good games no doubt. yeah, and f manny.. f enos.. f baker... and double f james.
OSU will crush Oklahoma. LSU v Clemson will be fun to watch and winner of LSU v Clemson will crush Ohio state

Advertisement
Back