Final Four matchups set

Advertisement
**** LSU v. Clemson is going to be a good one.

Edit: Read that wrong and jumped the gun. Still a pretty good chance they'll play in the championship game though.

tenor-2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some tantalizing matchups excluding chokelahoma in there..Clemson-taint, then winner of that vs LSU

Advertisement
LSU #1 because they did something that hasn't happened since 1940. beat 5 teams in 1 season that were ranked in the top 10

Well they were number 2 last week. So I guess their win over an OVERRATED Georgia team got them to number 1. Which is what my original post said. All SEC teams are always overrated. To me Auburn and Wisc=same. Georgia and PENN St= same. Florida and Michigan=same.... See. But for most everyone else The SEC teams are perceived better.... Thus the SEC bias is real.

Well they were number 2 last week. So I guess their win over an OVERRATED Georgia team got them to number 1. Which is what my original post said. All SEC teams are always overrated. To me Auburn and Wisc=same. Georgia and PENN St= same. Florida and Michigan=same.... See. But for most everyone else The SEC teams are perceived better.... Thus the SEC bias is real.

You left off LSU’s top signature win, So who in the big10 is equal to bama

Advertisement
LSU-Okla: LSU wins 80%
OSU-Clem: Clemson wins 60%

LSU-Clemson: Clemson 55%
LSU-OSU: LSU 55%

Odds: ~40% LSU, 40% Clemson, 20% OSU

You left off LSU’s top signature win, So who in the big10 is equal to bama

Haha true. But even the great Bama was slightly overrated this year. That being said. what you bring up is very very relevant. And Prob the reason LSU is number 1 in the long run. But you do see my point in the comparisons to the likes of Georgia, Auburn , Florida, and Wisc and Michigan and Penn St. The SEC teams always get the higher rankings. Pre Season, Mid Season and Post season. Just based on name alone in most cases.

Advertisement
Back