Ferman names a potential WR coach candidate

Not surprising. As much as I was hoping to see one of the names that have been thrown around on the board (Trooper Taylor, etc. ) be considered, I had a feeling this would happen. Not saying he won’t turn out to be a great hire. But if this ends up to be the actual hire, then it is what it is. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Let go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a ummm nevermind I'm not going to say what I want to say. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Enos basically hired his former staff. This will be very interesting for Manny.

Advertisement
Many of us wanted technicians over recruiters. Well...looks like that’s what we are getting. Gonna have to live with it and win a bunch of games. Winning > Gift of Gab. Winning is the only way to compete with Bags.

Advertisement
I can’t believe you guys actually listen to anything Ferman reports. His sauces have been gone for a long time. No one else has reported anything like that and y’all bank on Ferman to break news? Lmao

Advertisement
Why are people upset? You guys know more about football than Manny?
What-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

“Hey guys. Let’s take my awesome Central Michigan staff (which I voluntarily walked away from to take a demotion at Arkansas) and bring them all to a major college football program that needs immediate credibility in the most competitive recruiting environment in America. That staff was so good we went 26-36 and we developed a grand total of ONE draft pick in that time!”

Let’s be objective. This is a **** hire and a really really stupid strategy. On paper, this would be a disaster

Advertisement
Back