Ferman names a potential WR coach candidate

1547427384306.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of these coaching names reminds me of when im drafting players in the 11-15th rounds of my fantasy football league. I just stopped paying attention after the 9th round and it's on auto draft or something.

Ferman(excerpt)

Taylor Stubblefield at Air Force

He coached at Central Michigan with Enos. Manny has been looking into him in the last 24 hours

Have not yet heard that the deal has been concluded but he is under consideration.

Stubblefield is in his second year at the Academy as wide receivers coach. Stubblefield came to the Academy after coaching receivers for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League in 2016.

As a player at Purdue, Stubblefield was a consensus All-American and a 2004 finalist for the Biletnikoff Award, presented to the most outstanding receiver in college football. He finished his career (2001-04) with an NCAA record 316 receptions and ranks second in Big Ten history with 3,629 receiving yards.
I’m good, don’t see a lot on the horizon. Let Coaches pick coaches. They have to live with them.

Guy left Purdue holding the ncaa record for receptions.

How would this hire be any worse than Kevin Beard or Lamar Thomas?

It’s not a splash hire, but Diaz gave Enos freedom to hire who he wants, so this is the price you gotta pay sometimes.

Advertisement
Ok even if he coach an option team the guy was a decent WR himself. And you know what those service academy teams are?.....disciplined. You know what else? Tough. You know what WRs in option teams have to do, block and be physical. Like i said im not gonna crown any person thats hired, im also not gonna just say they are duds before we played snap. Can he coach and can he recruit? Time will tell

Advertisement
I want Enos to be happy and comfortable with his guys. It’s his career that’s on the line, so I trust he’ll make the best hire possible.

Advertisement
Back