Ferman names a potential WR coach candidate

Advertisement
Oh yeah? Name them, lol.
It’s literally one WR that went to GT when they ran the option in the NFL right now and he was a physical freak who is on the downside of his career.

So please, entertain and enlighten me and name the “several” that are doing well please sir?
Sorry I don't entertain fools, not advocating for a WR coach from an option school. When you act like a decent human being instead of a smart *** I'll be glad to discuss anything you want...grow up!

Sorry I don't entertain fools, not advocating for a WR coach from an option school. When you act like a decent human being instead of a smart *** I'll be glad to discuss anything you want...grow up!

Yeah, that's what I thought. Cool

Next level a top 3 D??? Please explain....I'm lost....

7-6 means everything needs to improve. Manny’s defense is predicated on turnovers. How many this year compared to year before? Compared to what it replaced it was outstanding. Compared to our old D it has long way to go. If we get Hurts, we will score some points this year and should win every conference game until title game. If we want to beat clemson our D needs to shut that kid down and we need to score. Does the new DC move us toward that next level or just hold us steady?

Ok even if he coach an option team the guy was a decent WR himself. And you know what those service academy teams are?.....disciplined. You know what else? Tough. You know what WRs in option teams have to do, block and be physical. Like i said im not gonna crown any person thats hired, im also not gonna just say they are duds before we played snap. Can he coach and can he recruit? Time will tell

I was waiting to see a post like this before i posted, cause i immediately thought blocking would be a priority, which is exactly what our crybabies need, block or transfer, these receivers need to earn the right to catch a pass. Although coach dugans had our boys blocking at an elite level, cant ever recall any holding calls on our receivers! But i could actually careless who is hired, manny letting em know out the gate, they gotta do they job at a high level!

Advertisement
7-6 means everything needs to improve. Manny’s defense is predicated on turnovers. How many this year compared to year before? Compared to what it replaced it was outstanding. Compared to our old D it has long way to go. If we get Hurts, we will score some points this year and should win every conference game until title game. If we want to beat clemson our D needs to shut that kid down and we need to score. Does the new DC move us toward that next level or just hold us steady?
I get what you're saying...but my guess is an improved O should only help the D....a good O is a defenses best friend....also, Manny's D is proven to get stops ( #1 on 3rd down #1 vs pass) while causing turnovers to setup the O....the problem was Richts sorry *** O couldn't do $hi+!
Many experts have said Miami had a championship D....I also believe the returning LBs should help improve run D....add a few good dl from the portal...once again the D should be one of the best in the country..

Last edited:
Advertisement
I get what you're saying...but my guess is an improved O should only help the D....a good O is a defenses best friend....also, Manny's D is proven to get stops ( #1 on 3rd down #1 vs pass) while causing turnovers to setup the O....the problem was Richts sorry *** O couldn't do $hi+!
Many experts have said Miami had a championship D....I also believe the returning LBs should help improve run D....add a few good dl from the portal...once again the D should be one of the best in the country..

3rd down was better this year. It was abysmal the two prior years. I am hoping for more focus on speed. We are not even going to out beef sec and others. It is not our dna. We need speed and the style that goes with it. Manny seems to want the style now needs to get the speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back