Farrell [Predictions on Collier & Marshall]

Advertisement
He's not a take at LSU or Miami then. Let's close on Marshall already.

Cribby, so who are these other spots open for? Besides Marshall.

They’re on hood hard. Hes definitely a take , that probably leaves chase out. There’s a chance we could push one person out. Not naming names , I just don’t like doing that.

Obviously Marshall then we have two spots left. Maybe taking brown and saving a spot for a big fish like Mason , Sapp or brooks if he wants to jump. There’s always talks going on.

Advertisement
I actually just checked their class rankings on Rivals. - don’t think I’ve ever looked before. They have is at 9 - OK... and the gaytors at 5. Lol huh???
I haven't looked for years because it was so bad and not worth paying for. But yeah, that kind of bs sounds about right.

They’re on hood hard. Hes definitely a take , that probably leaves chase out. There’s a chance we could push one person out. Not naming names , I just don’t like doing that.

Obviously Marshall then we have two spots left. Maybe taking brown and saving a spot for a big fish like Mason , Sapp or brooks if he wants to jump. There’s always talks going on.
You don’t think they’ll allow us to go over 25?

Advertisement
I only wanted him to say F U to florida. He's stiff, but Florida will say he's better than marshall
They’re already saying they got the number 1 DT in Florida high school with Desmond Watson since Leonard Taylor would be a DE in ther system - And they outright ignored Savion Collins (UM) and Marquis Robinson (Auburn) who are both ranked ahead of him.
Lol. gaytors gonna gaytor.

Advertisement
You don’t think they’ll allow us to go over 25?

I haven’t heard anything on it recently , I know there was talks 2-3 weeks ago about it but nothing else has been mentioned to me.

If they don’t there’s going to be tough decisions to make .

Advertisement
Lol now gator tears will have pages of them predicting theyll flip all the Palmetto guys now
They’re not flipping any of those guys. They didn’t flip Collier either, he never committed to us.

I think if the staff really wanted Collier they would get him, but we are set at safety and have other higher priority targets and limited spots.

They’re not flipping any of those guys. They didn’t flip Collier either, he never committed to us.

I think if the staff really wanted Collier they would get him, but we are set at safety and have other higher priority targets and limited spots.

I agree. I want us to go after true Corners.... we got our Safetys already.

if ultimately we said no to Collier, I really hope that doesnt come back to bite us with Marshall.

honestly for me, just get Marshall and anyone else on top like Hood, Sapp, Chase, Amari, etc. is just GRAVY

Advertisement
Back