Farrell [Predictions on Collier & Marshall]

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s with the tweets about 5 tickets then? Did Florida just beat Miami out on him cause miami seem to want him.

this might have been an actual loss on the trail if he picks the gaytors
I want Florida to get NOTHING. I’d take Collier just to keep Florida from getting him.

I want Florida to get NOTHING. I’d take Collier just to keep Florida from getting him.

cant take a player who doesn’t want to come to Miami. I think Collier has always wanted to go to Florida based off all info out there

Advertisement
My only reason wanting him is I do t know how much influence he carries with the other 4 and I don’t want him forced out get butt hurt and a couple of the others follow.
We could use the spot for other needs cause I don’t like him at CB but I don’t want to lose any of the others because he starts badmouthing us to his buddies and they follow him.

Advertisement
Totally understand and would rather see him here or at L$U but they were talking 5/5 at Palmetto and now it looks like we’re going 4/5 there and we filled our safety needs ahead of him. It’s been a stellar job by our coaching and recruiting staff.

Advertisement
I only wanted him to say F U to florida. He's stiff, but Florida will say he's better than marshall

Advertisement
Back