Farrell [Predictions on Collier & Marshall]

Advertisement
I’m not as low as others on Collier I think on tape he makes up for some lost athleticism in positional awareness and IQ

It really seems like kids don’t like UF right now. Don’t know what happened with them, with their recruiting but something is off there. Gut tells me Miami gets them both.
Because they’re a crap hole program and turds

Well Collier is the best of the bunch anyway. He's not afraid of competition and understands that a backup in the sec, sec, sec is the equivalent to a 1st team all conference anywhere else. Not to mention getting a top-tier education from the premier academic program in the country and a direct path to the league

Advertisement
While we love 5/5 for the Gator tears ... the depth and needs of our team are more important then any tears. I like Collier but really don’t see him playing over the Big Dogs we have ( remember we also have underrated Balon and Harrell).

I would like this scholarship to go to a position of need.. elite QB/OL #1, another stud CB #2 or elite DL #3

I still think he picks the U along with all his Palmetto teammates as predicted form our guys here at CIS
Maybe they like him at BC? He could also be striker depth. He could also be nickel depth.

Advertisement
All good guys let them get their little moral victory on a guy who isn't worth it. We gotta take care of positions we are weak in

Advertisement
You used to be able to sign more than 25, if the previous class wasn't full and you had EE's counted to the previous class.

This is no longer, correct?

Advertisement
he is usually pretty good. He is the Wiltfong of Rivals.
Rivals sucks, though. I'd be the Wiltfong of Rivals just based on stealing Cribby's info and getting hired. Seems like he's right in this case, but he's generally clueless.

I was shocked he was a take. We need spots for other positions. When I heard he was a take I thought it was to keep him away form UF.

Advertisement
Back