Farrell [Predictions on Collier & Marshall]

So no more “I got 5 on it” videos? Anyway I’d really like to see Marshall just pull the trigger immediately after collier to spoil the gators little party, probably won’t do that to his boy tho.

Advertisement
if ultimately we said no to Collier, I really hope that doesnt come back to bite us with Marshall.

honestly for me, just get Marshall and anyone else on top like Hood, Sapp, Chase, Amari, etc. is just GRAVY
I don’t think anyone is saying we said no to him. It’s more of a mutual neither side was that sold on the other. For a minute it looked like it might happen, but neither side was thrilled with that potential outcome.

Collier never committed to us, but we never told him there’s not a spot. It won’t have an impact on Marshall one way or the other

I was told they’d take him if he wanted in. But was always a weird situation with the two. Never jived.
I saw what you said this morning about Marshall before this Collier news but do you still feel that way? Are Marshall and Collier close like that?

Advertisement
I was told they’d take him if he wanted in. But was always a weird situation with the two. Never jived.
Exactly, it was kind of like Francois without all the drama and decommits. Neither side was thrilled, so it was always doomed to actually transpire

no need for either side to settle in August.

I also am not so sure he ultimately ends up at UF, but that’s just speculation.

I think UF is getting him for 2 reasons, He's not a take right now at LSU and we have JW & Kitchens in the fold. If we only had 1 safety committed I think the info Cribby got before would have stuck.

It's okay to say the kid is choosing another team over us. I can't blame him with the numbers we already have at safety on the team and the 2 currently committed. I just don't want a new update saying UF is getting Marshall. Marshall is my favorite uncommitted(verbally of course) kid on the market and I hope he announces his commitment before the month is over.

Last edited:
Exactly, it was kind of like Francois without all the drama and decommits. Neither side was thrilled, so it was always doomed to actually transpire

no need for either side to settle in August.

I also am not so sure he ultimately ends up at UF, but that’s just speculation.

LSU might eventually come calling and if they do he’s gone . ASAP !!

Advertisement
Well that dumb **** bout to be wrong.
View attachment 126745
T-Dub!!!!! I thought I was 0-50 with you last year but you said it was exaggerated and you said it was 0-2.

I am going to ride with you again this time but not looking good!!
thelma and louise remix GIF

Look man, if a month ago someone told us we’re getting Taylor, Marshall and Smith (3/5), we’d have taken it and run for the hills. Anything beyond that is gravy. Collier was a luxury piece given what we have in the past couple of classes, and Savion is so flaky that you just have to assume he’s a possibility to jump at any moment.

Just need Marshall to kill this thing off and I’ll be a happy camper. Following it up with flips for Hood and Sapp...we ******.

Advertisement
I hope we don't miss on the these dbs like we did with AH....I understand it's a different situation.....it would still be similar...we landed the #2 DT then wasn't able land one of those big time dbs....If so, I wouldn't be mad to see us land brown or another late 4* cb down the stretch....just saying this would be kinda phucked up after all the recent hype.....

Will be real upset if we don't get marshall. Collins wouldn't have gotten playing time over kinchens, avante, and james. I would have loved to take him as a fu to the gators. But he's #5 out of the group in priority. Well 4a and 4b with savion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back