Farrell [Predictions on Collier & Marshall]

I was the first anywhere to say Taylor dumbass. I’ve been saying it for two months I put put in a prediction to um weeks before anyone else.

Marshall is my first miss in almost two years , on anything I’ve called.

Bro- I would recommend not feeding the trolls. Dude is trying to get under your skin. Ignore him.

Advertisement
He was late on Taylor and pumped his chest like he broke the news and got the whole Marshall thing completely wrong and tried to blame 247 cause he didn’t get to break the news. Lol
The Rock says
tumblr_m731icDTMG1r92ldso1_400 (1).gif

P.S. delete yourself.

Advertisement
Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep. Not a good look @Cribby if you're going to bask in the attention when things are going well for your predictions you have to be able to respect when people are unhappy when you're wrong.

Advertisement
I though if you commit to a program and then the coach leaves before the season you can transfer immediately without having to sit out.

Isn't there also a free transfer waiver this year? In this environment I would think that there would be about a 99% chance that Marshall, who hasn't enrolled yet, could "come home" and play immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did this thread have to get bumped? It was well documented what JM did. After trolling the university...why would he then come back to the same university he trolled?

Advertisement
Back