Fan negativity - Ivins

Advertisement
Ima be honest, I don't want the kids afraid of criticism. They should be more focused on how to ******* win games by any means necessary than a fan calling the team out for going 6-6. You want fans to appreciate a 6-6 season, you've got a loser mentality. If you aren't ****ed off for greatness gtfoh.

Fans can comment on Twitter as they wish, within the rules established by Twitter.

But it seems counterproductive to complain about Miami's poor recruiting and then jump on a recruit's Twitter account and bash the Miami program when you want the recruit to choose Miami.

Advertisement
Ima be honest, I don't want the kids afraid of criticism. They should be more focused on how to ******* win games by any means necessary than a fan calling the team out for going 6-6. You want fans to appreciate a 6-6 season, you've got a loser mentality. If you aren't ****ed off for greatness gtfoh.
If you are focusing on winning. Why would you come to Miami in the dumpster fire that will be here for next year at least

Advertisement
Ivins isn't blaming the fans.
He's just saying we have ****** fans and kids don't want to play for ****** fans.
Then who tf are they going to play for then ? Go take their asses to the other schools and get some death threats thrown their way and sprinkled with good ole boy b&r.

These kids should be impressed that the fans are expecting a higher standard of performance from their team. These kids should now say, “We are going to go in there and fix this ****show, we are just what the doctor ordered. After all, we are committing to the U ‘cause we care about the program.” No?

These kids should be impressed that the fans are expecting a higher standard of performance from their team. These kids should now say, “We are going to go in there and fix this ****show, we are just what the doctor ordered. After all, we are committing to the U ‘cause we care about the program.” No?
I like this take.

Advertisement
Around the 14 minute mark - Ivins starts mentioning how aware recruits are that fans are ****ed off.

Specifically mentions Washington, Francois, Robert, Van Dyke etc.

Would suck to miss out on some kids due to social media backlash, but at the same time don't shlt out #TNM nonsense for 8 months and then go 6-6 in the worst division of power5.

I do not give one iota of ***** for a kid feeling any sort of way about my program being run like dog****.

Recruits come and go. They have 1 year lifespans.

If you are a recruit and you're reading this and my opinion disturbs you that much go to a different team because you're pampers soft and my program sucks enough already.

It definitely hurts. Those recruits and a couple of others have said so this class. Cant go on twitter and bash the school in THEIR comment session and expect them to not feel some type of way. If the fans dont protect and love their school why should any recruit? The UM account cant post anything anymore without 100 ugly *** fat dudes commenting to fire everyone. Kids take notice and honestly this has gone on for a while.
Now, that is one funny take.

If you are focusing on winning. Why would you come to Miami in the dumpster fire that will be here for next year at least

Me? I'm a Miami fan. I'd want to be a cane. I couldn't suit up for any other team. I'd want to help make Miami a perennial powerhouse. Kids these days didn't grow up when I did though.

Advertisement
Around the 14 minute mark - Ivins starts mentioning how aware recruits are that fans are ****ed off.

Specifically mentions Washington, Francois, Robert, Van Dyke etc.

Would suck to miss out on some kids due to social media backlash, but at the same time don't shlt out #TNM nonsense for 8 months and then go 6-6 in the worst division of power5.

i have been saying this on social media. our fans are so pathetic. they cry, they ***** but the worst thing they do is bash the program. one thing to recognize there are issues but airing this kind of negativity on social media is not productive.

Advertisement
Back