Fan negativity - Ivins

It definitely hurts. Those recruits and a couple of others have said so this class. Cant go on twitter and bash the school in THEIR comment session and expect them to not feel some type of way. If the fans dont protect and love their school why should any recruit? The UM account cant post anything anymore without 100 ugly *** fat dudes commenting to fire everyone. Kids take notice and honestly this has gone on for a while.

I’m tired of hearing about this. Fans every **** school in America bash their teams except the ones winning big like Bama, OSU and Clemson. Georgia fans are ****ed now but we only here about our fans. As I stated to Roberts mom, how do we know these people are even Canes fans. **** I could make an FSU account in two seconds and start bashing FSU to FSU recruits.

These kids got to stay off social media, or learn that it is all garbage and pay it no mind. Social media is a small percentage of this world but in their heads it’s everything and whatever they see on it must be the way everyone thinks. This is such a flawed outlook on life and social media is creating more problems in this world than it’s helping.

Advertisement
Check this out. All schools and media do it. This kid decommits from Auburn and picks Bama today. He screenshot his text with Auburn coaches he was leaving them. Auburn media writes an article saying the kid got his scholarship pulled.

social media is a phucking circus and everyone is a clown. This is what it has come to. Kids screen shorting snapchats to coaches to call out media members of the team he left......but we only here about miami stuff. This is happening everywhere all day everyday in all walks of life.
3F1A8847-6B90-4011-89B9-3D02DFC670A1.jpeg

ItS tHe fAnS FaUlT.. ...

BrO
Lol

It's not our fault fans have been through it so long we know when **** is ****.

Now they are going to blame us....u know what's smart fans speaking up on facts and recruits doing there homework not to come here. As much as I hate losing recruits if I was a recruit I would love Um but see a dead end staff and open up my thinking to playing elsewhere. It would be hard to pull me away from UM but I get it......but I still get mad when we lose kids I get real mad but now I kind of understand......but I will still say they are turn coat traitors cause I love this U man

I stopped doing videos they can't blame me

I tweet at Manny and Enos very often. They make millions. They deserve to be critiqued and bashed. If I sucked as bad as they did this year at my job, I would have been fired. Coaches aren’t off limits and if that scares a recruit away then so be it. I never tweet a recruit or in their mentions. That **** is weird and only kids and/or super lame adults do that. Go at the coaches all you want though. They are grown *** men making millions of dollars a year. I don’t feel bad for them at all.

Advertisement
Miami hurricanes fan base and twitter are the ABSOLUTE worst in ALL off college football.

they think these kids owe Miami because they think this is some type of magical city above all else. The loudest fan base on the internet and it’s not even close.

I literally saw a Miami fan post to UF fans about how going 10-2 and beating Miami meant nothing since they weren’t playing for a NC but in later posts bragged about beating a 6-6 Fsu team.

Miami hurricanes fan base and twitter are the ABSOLUTE worst in ALL off college football.

they think these kids owe Miami because they think this is some type of magical city above all else. The loudest fan base on the internet and it’s not even close.

I literally saw a Miami fan post to UF fans about how going 10-2 and beating Miami meant nothing since they weren’t playing for a NC but in later posts bragged about beating a 6-6 Fsu team.

All fans are the worst. You just see more miami cause you probably follow miami fans and algorithms out their post in your feed. Trust me. There are terrible fan bases all over twitter.....but I do see dumb **** from Miami “fans” and it makes me wonder how retarded they are. Got a lot of morons posting crap on twitter also.

I tweet at Manny and Enos very often. They make millions. They deserve to be critiqued and bashed. If I sucked as bad as they did this year at my job, I would have been fired. Coaches aren’t off limits and if that scares a recruit away then so be it. I never tweet a recruit or in their mentions. That **** is weird and only kids and/or super lame adults do that. Go at the coaches all you want though. They are grown *** men making millions of dollars a year. I don’t feel bad for them at all.
Yea I don't tweet kids or follow kids they regular *** people to me... I'm never star struck.
I get at the coaches when I did my vids but what I said was true so it wasn't like I was lying either I'm proved right in time or proved wrong. It's all opinions and sometimes that's pretty much it....we all here to talk football. They deserve criticism though same **** when we work......if we pull that at work we get canned.

Advertisement
Around the 14 minute mark - Ivins starts mentioning how aware recruits are that fans are ****ed off.

Specifically mentions Washington, Francois, Robert, Van Dyke etc.

Would suck to miss out on some kids due to social media backlash, but at the same time don't shlt out #TNM nonsense for 8 months and then go 6-6 in the worst division of power5.

Exactly this isn't 2008 Manny two years max!! If you can't **** get off the pot

Yea I don't tweet kids or follow kids they regular *** people to me... I'm never star struck.
I get at the coaches when I did my vids but what I said was true so it wasn't like I was lying either I'm proved right in time or proved wrong. It's all opinions and sometimes that's pretty much it....we all here to talk football. They deserve criticism though same **** when we work......if we pull that at work we get canned.
Yup them ****ers bleed just like we do D. I got real life issues.. trying to finish a house and get it on the market.

If people want to post their frustration with the program they should make their own post - don’t hop on some kids post about a positive event for them like a coaches visit, OV etc. If you can’t understand the difference I dont know what to say. It’s about using common sense and having respect for the kids.

It’s a shame this has to be explained.

Advertisement

BULL****

If people want to post their frustration with the program they should make their own post - don’t hop on some kids post about a positive event for them like a coaches visit, OV etc. If you can’t understand the difference I dont know what to say. It’s about using common sense and having respect for the kids.

I understand the difference and don't care. Stop blaming the fans. It's idiotic.

I think both things can be true. The rampant negativity to potential recruits on social media is bad, but the terrible losses that we've had and bad product for most of the season this year is worse.

Advertisement
We lost to FIU.
Alabama lost to Troy
Iron Mike lost to Buster Douglass
The Pat's lots the freaking Gmen on a ball caught by David Tyree
The Braves won one chip with all that dominating pitching

Get over it champ. It's been 3 weeks..**** that I'm not getting all excited but I'll be **** sure if I mope in every thread.

Lol to all you idiots who didn’t care for my **** Ivins he’s a slapdick comment. Guy is a ****** *** reporter with an ego the size of Rob Ryan’s stomach.

Advertisement
Back