Fan negativity - Ivins

the fans have been sitting on this ineptitude for close to 15 years. I rather have **** off fans, then fans that basically have checked out. Actually this team started to regress right after Butch left : I have no idea who is responsible but between the school's head honcho's, BOT, consultant search committees etc, they have failed the fans. What i an wondering is when Adidas is going to start asking for a refund.

Advertisement
our fans suck too. Lets not kid ourselves. Kids are being sold playing in front of large crowds and even when Miami was dominating I'd go to games and there were empty seats. Big games yeah sure its packed, but other than that it wouldn't be packed. Been that way for years and other teams are capitalizing on it since we've been down.

If kids are being sold to play in front of large crowds how is that the fans fault? Thanks.

If kids are being sold to play in front of large crowds how is that the fans fault? Thanks.

Because our fans are as fair weather as they come. If you don't think that has an affect on recruiting then I don't know what to say. College football is about traditional, fans, alumni and game day atmosphere. While not the cause of all the problems its a big part. We are sadly the epitome of a dog being worse than its bite. Talk big on twitter, but no show on game day.

Advertisement
Yep....the fans fault manny lost to fiu.
If only the fans got on board we woukd be in the championship....bro

Our crowds aren’t even that bad anymore except for irrelevant games. Play relevant games and the stadium is fine. I don’t think any fan base wants to watch a 500 team. The problem isn’t tangible. It’s just the whiny negativity on social media. You don’t eat your own. That’s my philosophy.

exactly what happens. The sh*t is hilarious. The worst part is they go DIRECTLY under these kids pictures, in home visits with the sh*ts...not even just posting it on their own page..they literally want the kids see it for whatever look at me moment. Strange/weirdo's the bunch on twitter. But then again we have the guys that are our fans that want to literally be twitter/insta famous for being um fans.
This is almost every 'millennial' after y2k sadly I noticed.. Like how on anything social media; not everyone is like this, most are though.. Everybody is built different..

How you can have a detriment talk ish about "you" - and if you confront them, they'll say something pu$$y like "i didn't mean it / its for youtube / ect." Its like I saw somewhere on the news tv channel... I guess they polled some kids; if they would take a prime Mike Tyson.. His best punch, to the mug basially.. & of course they don't release the names of the people that are saying 'yes. And the question was, they would get a free pay check... It's technically breaking the law, if he were to - knockout dudes aka just knockout kids out with his knuckles.

Thats why myself, I just chill, its weird in the boonies // mary jane... aka, I like to play the video game call of duty.. And you'll hear lil kids talk about looking up my street address to make my internet slow down.. like i'll hear these **** get emotional over a f'in video game.

Thats how it is sadly though today in the states.. "Anonymous tips / keyboard warriors / safety in the back of a crowd aka wannabe's to begin with"...

Watch some Sean Price **** on youtube for example.. He's an example of someone who speaks "his truth". He'll tell the media, so kids can hear him.. He'll say **** like = If you a fan of kid cudi, kill your self/// he has a favorite rapper, but he's not saying his name just cause Sean's the one doing the interview... The truth hurts.. Clearly could handle himself.

Advertisement
Our crowds aren’t even that bad anymore except for irrelevant games. Play relevant games and the stadium is fine. I don’t think any fan base wants to watch a 500 team. The problem isn’t tangible. It’s just the whiny negativity on social media. You don’t eat your own. That’s my philosophy.

Are crowds aren't great either. But like I mentioned even when we were dominant we didn't have big crowds in non marquee games. **** I remember after we lost to VT in 03 I believe that the stadium was empty for Tennnesse. Kids want to play in front of big crowds. Manny sucks for sure, but we ain't getting elite kids with the current state of the program.

Are crowds aren't great either. But like I mentioned even when we were dominant we didn't have big crowds in non marquee games. **** I remember after we lost to VT in 03 I believe that the stadium was empty for Tennnesse. Kids want to play in front of big crowds. Manny sucks for sure, but we ain't getting elite kids with the current state of the program.
We aren’t getting elite kids until we win. It’s incremental, not a straight line. You have to win with what you can get and then you get better players.

Advertisement
Back