Official Fall PractiSe #14: Scrimmage 2

Advertisement
Sounds like a future coach. But unfortunately he's a liability due to athletic limitations.
He is! Now Let’s see what he plays like with better coaching and a more sound scheme. A Charlie Strong coached LB in a Kevin Steele coordinated system, HAS to be better than a Manny Di’*** corched LB in a Manny Di’*** coordinated system. Athletic limitations, be damned! Let’s see how many times they put Flagg in man 2 man situations. My guess is very few to the wide side of the field, unlike their predecessors. Still smh at the incompetence of the last guy.

Yeah I mean not to get ahead of myself and blame Flaggs play on Manny…but a good coach is supposed to put their players in the best position to succeed

I think we saw a lot of the opposite the last few years

Either way, good to hear about Flagg no matter what happens
Flagg said he felt like our old system was making kids over run without a purpose. Manny is not a football coach he’s a video guy. Doesn’t get it

After reading these 8 pages. I am more convinced than ever that the internet and social media will destroy humanity.

That said, I am super stoked for this season to begin. Real optimism abounds within me. I really believe the kids are getting top notch coaching. I will be shocked if we arent prepared thoroughly for our games.

Advertisement
The more I see some of the things being said and done by some posters, the more I appreciate you as a source of stability here.
Joe Biden Yes GIF by The Democrats

Saying it again. I'll be concerned about the WR if they cant get open. Before another man come crying about that save it. Its practice. Ain't take rocket science to know our D is gonna be good with wave of DL transfer and Steele

Advertisement
After reading these 8 pages. I am more convinced than ever that the internet and social media has destroyed humanity.

That said, I am super stoked for this season to begin. Real optimism abounds within me. I really believe the kids are getting top notch coaching. I will be shocked if we arent prepared thoroughly for our games.
FIFY

For giving an honest opinion? If you only listened to all the sunshine pumping that goes on in this group we would have about 7 straight 11+ win seasons and Mark Richt/Manny Diaz would have a statue by now. I expect it though, people who see flaws in the roster before the season and bring it up get nothing but hate until these flaws come to fruition and then those same fans who placed unrealistic expectations to begin with get their pitchforks and twitter fingers ready.
This post is straight facts. It’s a CIS tradition that I have watched unfold since Golden on here. Broken record at this point

Flagg said he felt like our old system was making kids over run without a purpose. Manny is not a football coach he’s a video guy. Doesn’t get it

He's speaking the truth. And he may be a field marshal and the best option Strong has right now. But you can't teach speed and twitch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From a poster on Canesport who was at the scrimmage:

"The first scrimmage was rough. What I saw today was better. Also our D is going to be sick. Ladsen dropped a ball that I thought Mario was going to have a stroke."

Restrepo made some nice catches & Jacolby I thought played well. Also the Oline did well.
Not that I necessarily want to see Mario freaking out all the time but it’s a welcomed change from the best buddy bs we’ve had since Shannon.

Advertisement
Back