Official Fall PractiSe #14: Scrimmage 2

Sport GIF by UFC

Welcome back, MK!!!!!!
Hey thanks man

Advertisement
IDK if anyone else listened but there was a Twitter Space after the scrimmage. The guy who was running it was at the scrimmage. He talked about Flagg and how smart he is and how he is clearly the leader on defense. He can be heard on the sidelines yelling at guys making sure everyone is lined up , etc. Today he had to direct Agude to be in the right spots. He may not be the most athletic but what he is good at is just as important in other ways...

modern day Glen Cook!!

Advertisement
I'm not being a **** here, but you might as well shut the board down until we face a quality opponent with that kind of statement.

After the season until game time, the board is 95 percent or even greater opinions based on nothing. So what is there to talk about then besides recruiting?
Hot Cheerleaders..

Interesting how no one mentioned Cristobal extending scrimmage and reporting that players were suffering from the heat.

I guess at the beginning things looked good and then slowly started to get worse as the heat worked on the players.
And to think that some porsters said he said nothing in his video interview

Our defense doesn’t have to be sick, but if it’s a top 45-50 unit…9-3 is very much realistic, with an outside shot at 10-2.
Our defense is going to have to be much better than top 50 if we want to go 9-3. ACC has some really good QB's, and offenses in general. For example, Clemson was arguably the 2nd best defense in the NCAA last year, and they still finished 9-3.

Advertisement
We still talkin about practice?! Catching them on Saturdays is what matters most. I’ll take that over a Greentree All-American who disappears with the lights on.

Philadelphia 76Ers Celebrity GIF by NBA

Do you realize that our QB will be even better than last year, more mature, more polished and has more chemistry with the players from last year?

Do you realize that those same OL players from last year will be much better under a HC who takes pride in OL performance? Better OL performance better overall offense. It even makes the WR's better players.

Do you realize that our TE's will be healthy and much improved with the return of very talented player who is healthy this time and with addition of Skinner?

I expect the offense to be way better than last year despite having "new system".
You left out Do you realize this team will run the ball better this year. Actually able to pick up a yard on fourth and one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our defense is going to have to be much better than top 50 if we want to go 9-3. ACC has some really good QB's, and offenses in general. For example, Clemson was arguably the 2nd best defense in the NCAA last year, and they still finished 9-3.
I think the defense falls between 15-25 range

Advertisement
To be fair J Chase also had a drop problem. Until they are dripping them in games I'm going to shut up
This isn't being fair. He uncharacteristically was dropping passes during fall camp. That was after a year not playing football. He also had 2 entire years of film proving he could catch. Everything isn't comparing Apples to apples.

Advertisement
Back