Official Fall PractiSe #14: Scrimmage 2

Advertisement
Prediction....

Defense improves a ton from last season and becomes a Top 25 unit.

Offense regresses and we have a 40th-50th ranked offense.
Are we better on money downs……can we sustain drives and with the defense get off the **** field??? I care more about that up front. The other stuff will take care of itself if those answers are yes.

We had so many issues last year that went beyond player personnel that I’m willing to bet a few players surprise us in a good way this year.

Advertisement
Pretty dumb to make that prediction without ever seeing either unit play a live down of football against a quality P5 team. Maybe that’s your MO though?
It's dumb to make a preseason prediction? I Just think our offense is going to face growing pains this year. Brand new scheme, brand new coaches and we haven't really added a lot of talent on offense. Only positions I feel comfortable with are QB and TE. RB,OL and WR all have big question marks.

Advertisement
It's dumb to make a preseason prediction? I Just think our offense is going to face growing pains this year. Brand new scheme, brand new coaches and we haven't really added a lot of talent on offense. Only positions I feel comfortable with are QB and TE. RB,OL and WR all have big question marks.
Yes, that’s why I posted. You have no idea what either unit will look like. Let the kids practice and perform on the field against a quality opponent in a live game.

Advertisement
Yes, that’s why I posted. You have no idea what either unit will look like. Let the kids practice and perform on the field against a quality opponent in a live game.

Its just a prediction...not that I agree with it but everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are literally preseason magazines full of all kinds of predictions without people seeing any of these teams perform.

It’s a “prediction”…. People make “predictions” all the time…. Most are always wrong but that’s why it’s called a “prediction”. If we had any idea of what it looked like, it wouldn’t be a “prediction”

Its just a prediction...not that I agree with it but everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are literally preseason magazines full of all kinds of predictions without people seeing any of these teams perform.
Exactly, and it’s dumb, just like I posted. Why make a prediction on something you know very little about? We’ll know exactly what we have when we see the kids play a meaningful game.

Advertisement
It’s a “prediction”…. People make “predictions” all the time…. Most are always wrong but that’s why it’s called a “prediction”. If we had any idea of what it looked like, it wouldn’t be a “prediction”
Ok dude, feel free to pay attention to predictions that “most are always wrong” if that’s worth something to you. Ill just call them dumb.

Exactly, and it’s dumb, just like I posted. Why make a prediction on something you know very little about? We’ll know exactly what we have when we see the kids play a meaningful game.

Why not? We do it because its fun to do and apart of being a fan of the game. Its not like it's hurting anything or anyone. Lets not be Karens

Advertisement
Back