Official Fall PractiSe #14: Scrimmage 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prediction....
Prediction....

Defense improves a ton from last season and becomes a Top 25 unit.

Offense regresses and we have a 40th-50th ranked offense.

Defense improves a ton from last season and becomes a Top 25 unit.

Offense regresses and we have a 40th-50th ranked offense.
I predict I’m gonna be Drunk AF by the time them 14 Karat Gold Dancers saunter onto the 50 at halftime!!!

It's dumb to make a preseason prediction? I Just think our offense is going to face growing pains this year. Brand new scheme, brand new coaches and we haven't really added a lot of talent on offense. Only positions I feel comfortable with are QB and TE. RB,OL and WR all have big question marks.
The defense has the same issues....new scheme new coaches....i still have questions about D-line and that depth along with the linebackers....

Advertisement

Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
From Gaby & Lake:

I'm told walk-on running back Devon Perry ran the ball really well today from a couple of different sources now

Told Jacolby George was "solid" and Xavier Restrepo had a couple of big catches. Michael Redding another name thrown my way. I also think the staff was pleased with how the offensive line played today.

Advertisement
From Gaby & Lake:

I'm told walk-on running back Devon Perry ran the ball really well today from a couple of different sources now

Told Jacolby George was "solid" and Xavier Restrepo had a couple of big catches. Michael Redding another name thrown my way. I also think the staff was pleased with how the offensive line played today.
dope.

You do realize the majority of our offensive starters played last year right? It's not like there is no film on them whatsoever
Do you realize that our QB will be even better than last year, more mature, more polished and has more chemistry with the players from last year?

Do you realize that those same OL players from last year will be much better under a HC who takes pride in OL performance? Better OL performance better overall offense. It even makes the WR's better players.

Do you realize that our TE's will be healthy and much improved with the return of very talented player who is healthy this time and with addition of Skinner?

I expect the offense to be way better than last year despite having "new system".

Last edited:
From Gaby & Lake:

@rok

Advertisement
Back