Official Fall PractiSe #14: Scrimmage 2

Advertisement
Yes, that’s why I posted. You have no idea what either unit will look like. Let the kids practice and perform on the field against a quality opponent in a live game.

I'm not being a **** here, but you might as well shut the board down until we face a quality opponent with that kind of statement.

After the season until game time, the board is 95 percent or even greater opinions based on nothing. So what is there to talk about then besides recruiting?

I'm not being a **** here, but you might as well shut the board down until we face a quality opponent with that kind of statement.

After the season until game time, the board is 95 percent or even greater opinions based on nothing. So what is there to talk about then besides recruiting?

For real. In the beginnin, I **** sure ****ted all over Van Dyke like he was a porta potty. Now I think he can win the Heisman. Lol

Advertisement
Some walkons are talented. Perhaps had offers at lower level schools but turns out to be a miss by the big boys. Let’s hope this is our Steph Curry
Just hope he can provide solid, reliable depth while Chaney and Citizen sit out. Make plays when called upon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the cute name for the West Coast Offense we about to have to run? Suncoast Offense?

Seriously, we should be a fine in the passing game, just don't expect the amount of explosive plays we had last season. One of the TE's might be our leading receiver, and I wouldn't be shocked to see a RB (or maybe even 2) in the top 5 on the team.

All we need for our Offense to be somewhere between Good & Very Good is two receivers (other than Restrepo) to be dependable. They don't have to be spectacular. They just need to get open & catch the ball consistently. That's it.

For the Offense to be Very Good to Exceptional, we need at least one of Chaney or Citizen back (when healthy) and we need 3-4 of the existing WRs to really step up & shine. The OL would also have to surprise to the upside on their Run Blocking.

If none of this group of WRs really emerges as a leader (Key Smith, Jacolby, Brinson, Brashard, Ladson, Redding & Horton), we should use Jaleel Skinner in a Pitts-type role (were he's basically a tall WR). We cannot waste a Heisman candidate at QB. If we give him a couple of additional dependable receivers (in addition to Arroyo, Mallory & Restrepo), our offense will be at worst "Good".

Advertisement
What's the cute name for the West Coast Offense we about to have to run? Suncoast Offense?

Seriously, we should be a fine in the passing game, just don't expect the amount of explosive plays we had last season. One of the TE's might be our leading receiver, and I wouldn't be shocked to see a RB (or maybe even 2) in the top 5 on the team.
IIRC, the Spread Coast was name our lame OC from Alabama used.

You remember him.

His last game was a 14-0 bowl game loss to Louisiana Tech.

Advertisement
Back