Official Fall PractiSe #12: Thursday August 18

It’s the most depth we’ve had on Defense since 2017...

We essentially have 3 levels that can be augmented with cross-positional interoperability at nearly every spot.

It’s simply a matter of personnel chess & picking the right piece for the right move in the right moment.

Other than about 3 or 4 guys, the Defense has the least amount of questionable talent & appears to be the best unit of the team overall. The versatility combined with the Defensive Coaching Braintrust of Kevin Steele, Charlie Strong, Eddy O with the DL & DB coaches makes for an opportunity for the Defense to vastly improve & make their way into a top 20 ranking this season.

What? sounds like a quantum physics principle.

Advertisement
Dr Negativo award. Let'em play a few plays before jumping on em.
They would need to improve a lot from last year and I'm not trying to be negative. Xavier restrepo was our WR3/4 last year. He's a 5'10 180LBs WR with high 4.5 speed. He's a quality Slot WR on a good team, those guys are usually WR3s. Restrepo has been our best looking WR so far according to a lot of people who watch practice. So I'm just stating that's a bit concerning.

JHH got really big
Jesus H Christ man🤦🏾‍♂️
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yo! Hit the button dawg

Advertisement
They would need to improve a lot from last year and I'm not trying to be negative. Xavier restrepo was our WR3/4 last year. He's a 5'10 180LBs WR with high 4.5 speed. He's a quality Slot WR on a good team, those guys are usually WR3s. Restrepo has been our best looking WR so far according to a lot of people who watch practice. So I'm just stating that's a bit concerning.
Did you just say Restrepo is 180lbs?

Advertisement
It’s the most depth we’ve had on Defense since 2017...

We essentially have 3 levels that can be augmented with cross-positional interoperability at nearly every spot.

It’s simply a matter of personnel chess & picking the right piece for the right move in the right moment.

Other than about 3 or 4 guys, the Defense has the least amount of questionable talent & appears to be the best unit of the team overall. The versatility combined with the Defensive Coaching Braintrust of Kevin Steele, Charlie Strong, Eddy O with the DL & DB coaches makes for an opportunity for the Defense to vastly improve & make their way into a top 20 ranking this season.
I was really big on pretty much every hire on the defensive side of the ball right off the bat. I knew we had some deficiencies but I knew they'd be an improved unit no matter what. After they added all these guys through the portal in addition to some younger guys who can contribute, I'm confident that Miami's defense will be more to our regular standards than the past two years. Maybe not a great defense but definitely in the "good" category.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like a Chief Information Officer to me. In my old corp, I feel like I heard that word every single cot**** meeting.
i run my own law shop, but i´m on enough calls and in enough meetings to here the corp jargon on a regular f@cking basis, which makes me want to vomit violently. that jargon is strictly prohibited in my office.

M
Mario needs to appoint an Agitprop Czar and do away with artifacts like “player interviews”. People would much rather hear from a press secretary than players or coaches.
Much rather hear the players.
First to get the bulletin board comments.

Advertisement
Back