Official Fall Camp PractiSe #6: Tuesday, August 8th

Definitely some odd music choice on that clip, but I am guessing that most 18-23 year olds probably aren't that into Led Zepplin (Maybe the TE from Oregon since he is in the AARP). And to put into perspective how old you (likely) are... Nirvana and Sublime are the equivalent to a current 20 year old as Rush and Led Zepplin are to a 40 year old.
I'm an old soul. I've been a fan of Led and Rush since I was in high school. I'm 31 now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We now get more info about UFOs than Miami football. Fffs its day 6 shells. No one is selling the progrum secrets
Every day on youtube you can see 20+ minute long videos of Colorado team practicing and interacting with each other and staff.You get to know yhe players and coaches.Would be cool if we could ever have that type access/coverage.

Advertisement
Flagg catches a lot of **** around here. I hope he has a great season

He does but he's exactly the kind of guy you want/need in the lockeroom. He does the best he can with his natural abilities but he appears to be a great kid on and off the field. A great presence to have especially in a room full of young kids. He and Francisco appear to be great guys to follow for the young guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every day on youtube you can see 20+ minute long videos of Colorado team practicing and interacting with each other and staff.You get to know yhe players and coaches.Would be cool if we could ever have that type access/coverage.
We can’t afford to give that inside look to the mighty RedHawks

Jimbo fisher to one of his analysts:
“Hey so how’s Miami looking on their practice videos they post?”

“Hey coach fisher. Alls I can gather is that they are very limber and will be well stretched”
I’m laughing bc it’s funny but I’m a need for u to hit the button 😂

Advertisement
Back