Official Fall Camp PractiSe #6: Tuesday, August 8th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lemme get it over with.

@JD08 You know what to do

Excuse Me What GIF

They’ll be inside more until they get about two weeks to 10 days to game time. With the excessive heat warnings, I don’t think they’ll be outside midday very much except for scrimmages, game prep
Maybe Mario is trying his hardest to resist temptation of making this thing a navy seal boot camp and is trying to take care of his guys health. Considering injuries gutted us last year

Advertisement
Anyone know who’s scheduled to speak after? Would love to hear from Cisco Mauigoa.

Advertisement
This time of the year at 9am is too late to start practice. The waether this summer has been unbearable. Start time should be around 7:30am and the coaches are definitely not looking at this from a players standpoint or from a health issue.

Just checked, it is 85 right now in the Gables with a heat index of 108.
At 8::00 in the morning? That’s pretty **** warm.
OAN, we couldn’t hold our football practice outside yesterday, after school. Too **** hot!

They’ll be inside more until they get about two weeks to 10 days to game time. With the excessive heat warnings, I don’t think they’ll be outside midday very much except for scrimmages, game prep
They do stretching, some position work and 1v1 inside then they go outside. Media has not had access while outside. I would expect the same today.

Advertisement
Back