Official Fall Camp PractiSe #6: Tuesday, August 8th

Advertisement
Yea, I’m from outta state. But trust me when I say, I understand heat. Im from South GA. Somehow, we manage to have Fla heat…. without the occasional ocean breeze. Don’t make sense mane.
But it at least cools down a little at night there, right? When I lived in Orlando, the summer days were hot as **** with no breeze but at least it would dip back into the mid 70's at night time and you wouldn't sweat your *** off if you went out to a bar or restaurant. Here it's 83 when I wake up and that's the coolest it's going to be all day.

IMG_3416.gif

PADS BABY!!!

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But it at least cools down a little at night there, right? When I lived in Orlando, the summer days were hot as **** with no breeze but at least it would dip back into the mid 70's at night time and you wouldn't sweat your *** off if you went out to a bar or restaurant. Here it's 83 when I wake up and that's the coolest it's going to be all day.
**** naw. At least, not much. U live in South GA, u better have A/C. Gets hot and muggy as **** round dese parts, lol. Even at night, niggaz be sweating. We fo get a few mid to high 70’s late at night.

Went out on Saturday night to an outdoor place and said nope not doing this until October minimum

Advertisement
Back