Fall Camp Early Portion Summary - 8/13

Advertisement
Lingard as a gunner would bring back memories of Sam Shields. Sam was the best gunner I can remember. No one got down the field faster.

Certainly seems like Perry got some reps with 1s since Tyree St. Louis is out there and Scott patchan(2nd team) was too. As Brooklyndee said the backup QBs were all live
View attachment 62436

Happy Perry's getting some reps. NOT happy that St Louis is doing his best to get him killed. Patchan needs to store that **** up for FSU.

Advertisement
You have to go all the way back to Ed Reed he was the last one I can think of

Haha there you go. None of this really matters now because of the new redshirt rule, which is beyond significant and WAY overdue, but this fascination with redshirting kids or even discussing it is hilarious to me.

Advertisement
IMO, Choc moving back over to RB, shows that Richt and Brown must really trust Uncle Realus at FB.

:t5dia6fawihw78.jpg: doubt lo red shirts .he'll play mostly special teams.get a few carries in the two games after lsu to get him acclimated then the rest he might 3-5 carries
Late 3rd qtr to first part of the fourth.when other teams defenders aren't as fresh.

The overreaction from a few paragraphs is amazing. That’s y I f’s w this site & w 93% of ya’ll

Advertisement
Correct me if Im wrong but didn't Lorenzo Lingard play in a small school division in high school?

Advertisement
Did Rayshawn Jenkins make enough of an impact for you in 2016?
What about Colin McCarthy, Darryl sharp rob, spencer Adkins, dedrick Epps, Marcus maxey..there’s a lot of guys who a redshirt season helped..Lo played in the wishbone/offset I offense also so that has to be taken into account. I don’t expect either Zo or cam to be redshirted. Personally I love the idea of your best athletes covering kicks. Guys like a Darnell Jenkins, mike James, ray ray, more recent travis and of course uncle Walton..However, if the kid needs a year and is not gonna be pressed for pt, why not

When McGahee went pro early, people were saying it was for the best because Gore was coming off injury and would beat him out. My point is there's no shame in being behind a couple of NFL-level kids on the depth chart, especially when you're a few weeks out of high school. We're blessed with an amazing slate of RBs right now. Brown has earned his paycheck with recruiting, no doubt.
**clears throat wasn’t Homer a “golden guy”..just asking for a friend 🙄

IMO, Choc moving back over to RB, shows that Richt and Brown must really trust Uncle Realus at FB.
I don’t know man. Sounds more to me like the new backs aren’t good enough in blitz pickup for Richt to confidently work the 3 unit without getting a QB killed.

Richt said Choc is still working at FB, but just that his days at TB aren’t quite over completely.

That scrimmage clip where Weldon got smashed from both sides? I think Lo must have missed an assignment there prompting Richt to switch back to someone with a little more experience. I don’t think the move is permanent. Just a wake up call to a few freshmen who may be listening to too much of their own hype.

That whole, “Yes. You can be demoted too.” type a thing to get them grounded.

“Oh you a 5 star? Well now you 5 string. Stars don’t mean shlt here. We got players and bench riders. Which one you gonna be?”

Advertisement
Back