Facility upgrades

Advertisement
Can you do 35 years ago, when both ends of ****inson Drive were still connected?
1985 Imagery technology :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot (1).png

Advertisement
How about the 1995 one with a legend identifying all of the buildings and maybe a You Are Here pin?
There's limited info when I activate that layer. not all the buildings are ID'ed.
How can you not identify The RAT??!

Also, I just noticed that the labels are current.
"Wasco Center" on the '95 map.

I'm having a problem attaching for some reason.

There's limited info when I activate that layer. not all the buildings are ID'ed.
How can you not identify The RAT??!

Also, I just noticed that the labels are current.
"Wasco Center" on the '95 map.

I'm having a problem attaching for some reason.
I was just messing with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
And we had guys on here saying why do we need new locker rooms when they were just done, LMAO..

No. Both you and @brock are incorrect on this. Nobody said that we do not "need" new locker rooms.

But multiple people who have been in the locker rooms far more frequently than @brock or nearly every other poster on this board said that the locker rooms were not as bad as certain people made them out to be, particularly the posters who (incorrectly) claimed that the locker rooms had not been renovated in nearly 20 years.

And I promise you, I can find way more posts that said our locker rooms hadn't been renovated in over a decade (which is untrue) than you can find of people who said "we do not need new locker rooms".

To add further clarification, if Miami had limited resources (which is no longer the issue), it would have been a far more important priority to renovate/rebuild the Hecht (built in the 70s and in terrible condition by the 80s) than to renovate 5-year-old locker rooms, no matter what the SEC schools do.

It's just sad to watch truthful statements ("the locker rooms were renovated a few years ago") get turned into CIS mythological straw men ("posters are saying we don't need new locker rooms").

No. Both you and @brock are incorrect on this. Nobody said that we do not "need" new locker rooms.

But multiple people who have been in the locker rooms far more frequently than @brock or nearly every other poster on this board said that the locker rooms were not as bad as certain people made them out to be, particularly the posters who (incorrectly) claimed that the locker rooms had not been renovated in nearly 20 years.

And I promise you, I can find way more posts that said our locker rooms hadn't been renovated in over a decade (which is untrue) than you can find of people who said "we do not need new locker rooms".

To add further clarification, if Miami had limited resources (which is no longer the issue), it would have been a far more important priority to renovate/rebuild the Hecht (built in the 70s and in terrible condition by the 80s) than to renovate 5-year-old locker rooms, no matter what the SEC schools do.

It's just sad to watch truthful statements ("the locker rooms were renovated a few years ago") get turned into CIS mythological straw men ("posters are saying we don't need new locker rooms").
I dont know if you were in particular arguments or something but seemed to trigger you, it was semi tongue in cheek my boy, I dont know anything about what you are talking about.. lol.. I know the locker rooms were done around Kaaya era and even when they were done they looked outdated at the intro.. Maybe it was more of the look people were talking about.. Sounds like a sensitive subject but its not that serious, glad Mario is around to say this looks like ****, rip it out ASAP because people at UM will use every excuse not to invest

Also from understanding this locker room is just temporary because old one is such crap and they will be rebuilding hecht with all new everything..

I dont know if you were in particular arguments or something but seemed to trigger you, it was semi tongue in cheek my boy, I dont know anything about what you are talking about.. lol.. I know the locker rooms were done around Kaaya era and even when they were done they looked outdated at the intro.. Maybe it was more of the look people were talking about.. Sounds like a sensitive subject but its not that serious, glad Mario is around to say this looks like ****, rip it out ASAP because people at UM will use every excuse not to invest

Also from understanding this locker room is just temporary because old one is such crap and they will be rebuilding hecht with all new everything..
This

Advertisement
Back