ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Abandoning Scout. Shared a profile with my brother over there for a few years. Been coming here and just reading for the most part for about 6 months now.

canesport was hot garbage. I think I left there after about a year of Golden when Cane fans were getting banned while Noles were basically running the board. The best was still Gruden to Miami.

I left when their biggest news contributor (HS student Peter Ariz) got banned/left and Gary sat around defending Yahoo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gary Ferman. Lololol

Rivals. Lololol

tumblr_muhajrF8Cb1si6qheo1_400.gif

We have too many Chin Strap Wiggers around here ****ting up the place as it is

Go back from whence you came

Advertisement
Eed
An example of a thread from last night on canesport:

Go *** yourself Gru Ferman. You're a fing tool. This site blows like you.
Discussion in 'Gary Ferman's War Room' started by TwitterNews77, A moment ago.

Watch Thread
Post New Thread
Go to First Unread
[​IMG]
TwitterNews77SuperCane
Gold Member
NewBoring *** articles, your late to break any news, ex Judy non coverage. It makes sense, these players know you're a fing tool and won't give your pathetic *** anything real. You suck all the troll taints and toss their salad while you ban solid posters.

Please learn how to do a fing podcast you fing idiot. That show is for special people and crack heads. Your sight isn't worth 2 bucks a month. It's penny stock content. You should be ashamed of yourself charging $10 a month with zero value of content.

Your the Al Golden of this industry you tool bag. Don't email me begging to come back like usual. Do yourself a favor and fire yourself and let Matt drive this double wide trailer. Peace out Gru. Fing tool.

Peace out my hpi brothers. Going to miss you all. Had some good times here but Gru can *** up a cup of coffee and knows how to drive a site into the toilet. That's what happens when you have **** for brains

[​IMG]

1 TwitterNews77, A moment ago

Lmfao...the "good" ole days. So glad I was banned from that dumpster fire.

UM

Holy shiat. This you? Is Tde here too?

Remember LoveTHUGU?

Oh yeah, I remember them all. Mostly good dudes trying to weed through the Ferman propaganda. Once Franchise bailed and fat Ferman was set free, it just wasn't as much fun anymore...little wanna be b!tches like CDWright started trying to "clean" up the board by ratting anybody out that invaded his safe space with micro traumas. Pretty clear at that point I wasn't long for that world.

UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back