ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
True
Ferman is a complicated man, often misunderstood.
Misunderstood or misinformed? I believe the latter.

Neither, I will go with uninformed.
we were blind but now we see
Parrot%u00252BHd%u00252BWallpapers_.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Cash, I'm kind of disappointed you didn't tell us about this place sooner. You was holding out on us. I guess you enjoyed seeing us writhe in pain.
Pain.... that fu-king music before his show smh

Greg, is that you, calling 2 minutes before the show, too make sure you were the first in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thug U as in " LuvthugU" ? Or are you a different guy?

Yeah man, that's me. What's up , brother? I remember you well.

Good to see ya man, remember the old days on the free board. The Pak, Ponch and Hecht days.

Didn't you get banned all the time for saying wild stuff ( lol)? I swear you had a bunch of other names before LTU.

Btw...I see Jbcanes has popped up too. There's must've been quite the mutiny over there:

Last edited:

Good to see ya man, remember the old days on the free board. The Pak, Ponch and Hecht days.

Didn't you get banned all the time for saying wild stuff ( lol)? I swear you had a bunch of other names before LTU.

Btw...I see Jbcanes has pooped up too. There's must've been quite the mutiny over there:

Must be in dungeon if you're happy to see thug. That's like being in **** and happy to see the grim reaper.

Advertisement

Btw...I see Jbcanes has pooped up too. There's must've been quite the mutiny over there:

Mr. Thug is a paragon of virtue

Mr. Thug is a paragon of virtue

Wolf in sheep's clothing had me banned.

I cancelled end of Dec. I hear ya but missed what happened last night on CS. LOL. Dr.ThugU and Cashville wow gone roflmao. Had I been there I would have joined you, the Canesport Dirty Dozen, roflmao....welcome to the other side of the universe!

Last edited:
CS is essentially un-readable at this point. Pete's the real deal. Work is without parallel; podcasts are good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back