ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
we were blind but now we see
View attachment 41274

Misinformed & arrogant!

Cash, I'm kind of disappointed you didn't tell us about this place sooner. You was holding out on us. I guess you enjoyed seeing us writhe in pain.
Pain.... that fu-king music before his show smh

Greg, is that you, calling 2 minutes before the show, too make sure you were the first in?

**** naw

I cancelled end of Dec. I hear ya but missed what happened last night on CS. LOL. Dr.ThugU and Cashville wow gone roflmao. Had I been there I would have joined you, the Canesport Dirty Dozen, roflmao....welcome to the other side of the universe!

More than a dirty dozen got the boot lol, thanks to [MENTION=10374]Ecush[/MENTION].

Misinformed & arrogant!

Cash, I'm kind of disappointed you didn't tell us about this place sooner. You was holding out on us. I guess you enjoyed seeing us writhe in pain.
Pain.... that fu-king music before his show smh

Greg, is that you, calling 2 minutes before the show, too make sure you were the first in?

**** naw

Don't be shy.

Advertisement
LOL CS boards are garbage, little football intelligence much less intelligence period!

We are basically a nomadic tribe in search of the truth having languished in the land of the unknown.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Another deplorable along with [MENTION=16175]IHeagledriver[/MENTION].

yes I am deplorable...and misunderstood
Why in the **** did you vote for her then

You are a fine one to talk..being you have a fathead of 76 year old Nancy Pelosi hanging in your bedroom, so you can take care of business every night.

Advertisement
Misdiagnosed

You are a fine one to talk..being you have a fathead of 76 year old Nancy Pelosi hanging in your bedroom, so you can take care of business every night.
I'am 50 years old every night no.. every other night... nancy still looks good

Misdiagnosed

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back