ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"Give CIS your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of Canesport's teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to CIS.
We lift our shot glasses beside the golden door."

Lol. This better not be a "safe space".

so now we are criticizing ex canesport members for formerly being members of canesport, but now are no longer members. thats like criticizing a fat guy as he is walking into LA Fitness. Like wtf do you want? He is trying to change.

lol

These guys actually like each other... I'm experiencing culture shock right now.

Welcome to the board Cane. I came over from Scout's Premium board six years ago on the heels of the initial mass exodus. Dmoney was our Moses. I went back to Scout every now and then until my subscription ran out, but it was no point. The info had dried up, and the humor wasn't even good. it was digital tumbleweeds blowing through that board by early 2012.

Advertisement
Thug U as in " LuvthugU" ? Or are you a different guy?

Advertisement
so now we are criticizing ex canesport members for formerly being members of canesport, but now are no longer members. thats like criticizing a fat guy as he is walking into LA Fitness. Like wtf do you want? He is trying to change.

lol

WTF are you talking about?

Don't you have infractions to give out to meet your bi-weekly quota?

Hit me back on the 15th

Welcome to the board Cane. I came over from Scout's Premium board six years ago on the heels of the initial mass exodus. Dmoney was our Moses. I went back to Scout every now and then until my subscription ran out, but it was no point. The info had dried up, and the humor wasn't even good. it was digital tumbleweeds blowing through that board by early 2012.

You have been here a while then. I was a part of the mass exodus as well. I never had an axe to grind with Bakas. [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] has superseded Bakas imo. I won't even compare [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] to the rivals clowns. Its a landslide for PA.

Welcome to the party es. Post pictures of your cranks & send them
to @franchise

Advertisement
I remember Bakas. Wonder whatever happen to that guy. Anyway, Peter has established really good contacts, I think the best for any non-pay site, and he does a great job overall with providing substantive content.

You have been here a while then. I was a part of the mass exodus as well. I never had an axe to grind with Bakas. [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] has superseded Bakas imo. I won't even compare [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] to the rivals clowns. Its a landslide for PA.

lol

These guys actually like each other... I'm experiencing culture shock right now.

Too much sunshine, I dont like it.

They need to start some sort of illogical argument on some general, subjective football topic...

And then have it morph over time into a full on war of words and name calling. Oh and preferably with racial and/or political undertones.

Advertisement

lol

Too much sunshine, I dont like it.

They need to start some sort of illogical argument on some general, subjective football topic...

And then have it morph over time into a full on war of words and name calling. Oh and preferably with racial and/or political undertones.

I know. It feels like they're nice, polite Canadian visitors on vacation who just drove into this rough hood. Welp... I think these Canucks will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back