ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
An example of a thread from last night on canesport:

Go *** yourself Gru Ferman. You're a fing tool. This site blows like you.
Discussion in 'Gary Ferman's War Room' started by TwitterNews77, A moment ago.

Watch Thread
Post New Thread
Go to First Unread
[​IMG]
TwitterNews77SuperCane
Gold Member
NewBoring *** articles, your late to break any news, ex Judy non coverage. It makes sense, these players know you're a fing tool and won't give your pathetic *** anything real. You suck all the troll taints and toss their salad while you ban solid posters.

Please learn how to do a fing podcast you fing idiot. That show is for special people and crack heads. Your sight isn't worth 2 bucks a month. It's penny stock content. You should be ashamed of yourself charging $10 a month with zero value of content.

Your the Al Golden of this industry you tool bag. Don't email me begging to come back like usual. Do yourself a favor and fire yourself and let Matt drive this double wide trailer. Peace out Gru. Fing tool.

Peace out my hpi brothers. Going to miss you all. Had some good times here but Gru can *** up a cup of coffee and knows how to drive a site into the toilet. That's what happens when you have **** for brains

[​IMG]

1 TwitterNews77, A moment ago

Lmfao...the "good" ole days. So glad I was banned from that dumpster fire.

UM

Advertisement
An example of a thread from last night on canesport:

Go *** yourself Gru Ferman. You're a fing tool. This site blows like you.
Discussion in 'Gary Ferman's War Room' started by TwitterNews77, A moment ago.

Watch Thread
Post New Thread
Go to First Unread
[​IMG]
TwitterNews77SuperCane
Gold Member
NewBoring *** articles, your late to break any news, ex Judy non coverage. It makes sense, these players know you're a fing tool and won't give your pathetic *** anything real. You suck all the troll taints and toss their salad while you ban solid posters.

Please learn how to do a fing podcast you fing idiot. That show is for special people and crack heads. Your sight isn't worth 2 bucks a month. It's penny stock content. You should be ashamed of yourself charging $10 a month with zero value of content.

Your the Al Golden of this industry you tool bag. Don't email me begging to come back like usual. Do yourself a favor and fire yourself and let Matt drive this double wide trailer. Peace out Gru. Fing tool.

Peace out my hpi brothers. Going to miss you all. Had some good times here but Gru can *** up a cup of coffee and knows how to drive a site into the toilet. That's what happens when you have **** for brains

[​IMG]

1 TwitterNews77, A moment ago

Lmfao...the "good" ole days. So glad I was banned from that dumpster fire.

UM

Holy shiat. This you? Is Tde here too?

Remember LoveTHUGU?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Bandrew, these guys are posting with profane language derogatorily directed at the mentally infirm and naming themselves after cannibas paraphanilia and gang affiliations.

Clean this place up or I'm not paying my dues next month.

@Bandrew, these guys are posting with profane language derogatorily directed at the mentally infirm and naming themselves after cannibas paraphanilia and gang affiliations.

Clean this place up or I'm not paying my dues next month.

Hey bud, where you been? Haven't seen you on in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back