ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so now we are criticizing ex canesport members for formerly being members of canesport, but now are no longer members. thats like criticizing a fat guy as he is walking into LA Fitness. Like wtf do you want? He is trying to change.

lol

Whalecum!

es0jVpg.png

so now we are criticizing ex canesport members for formerly being members of canesport, but now are no longer members. thats like criticizing a fat guy as he is walking into LA Fitness. Like wtf do you want? He is trying to change.

lol

WTF are you talking about?

Don't you have infractions to give out to meet your bi-weekly quota?

Advertisement

lol

WTF are you talking about?

Don't you have infractions to give out to meet your bi-weekly quota?

He hit is quota Sunday evening.

So when are we gonna have the honor of getting a thread with all of the Scout refugees?

Advertisement
canesport was hot garbage. I think I left there after about a year of Golden when Cane fans were getting banned while Noles were basically running the board. The best was still Gruden to Miami.

canesport was hot garbage. I think I left there after about a year of Golden when Cane fans were getting banned while Noles were basically running the board. The best was still Gruden to Miami.

I remember you. You,mcanes,southbrowardcane etc out on the free board.

Advertisement
Whats up brother what is going on with all the BS on TOS and what happened to Cush fill me in......

Whats up brother what is going on with all the BS on TOS and what happened to Cush fill me in......

I'll hit you up with a PM. On my way home now so give me like an hour, my brother.

Advertisement

I left after the yahoo story , that should've been enough to make a Cane leave that site. Totally disgusting

"Give CIS your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of Canesport's teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to CIS.
We lift our shot glasses beside the golden door."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back