Evidence Njoku

So people who don’t work hard and have focus issues should just see the field because they’re tall?

Hightower was rarely healthy enough to practice but he should play too. Do t forgot dropsies. You’re better than this. Ur just looking for a reason to continue ur hate o. The staff

on top of that, they trashed a kid in wiggins when BH decided to leave and hes just been making play after play.

Advertisement
on top of that, they trashed a kid in wiggins when BH decided to leave and hes just been making play after play.
I liked Hightower and thought he would contribute but iirc he was hurt mid frosh year and didn’t participate in spring ball. Then got hurt during camp and was out for like 10 days. You cant make the club in the tub is the old saying. If you’re not our there practicing and showing it in the field then you don’t get to play. There are no stars once you sign, you have to earn your way through

So people who don’t work hard and have focus issues should just see the field because they’re tall?

Hightower was rarely healthy enough to practice but he should play too. Do t forgot dropsies. You’re better than this. Ur just looking for a reason to continue ur hate o. The staff

Ummm, bro; You do realize that they said GR15 wasn't having "great" practices either, which is y he wasn't starting. I don't put too much stock into what coaches say, and if drops were a problem, then both Wiggins and Harley should've been down the bench earlier in their careers, yet they always got burn. We've never heard anything bad from either Evidence or Brian so don't do that, dog.

I'm not looking for anything. I'm saying other programs find ways to get players on the field. Evidence would've been a nice player to use in the RZ when we were looking to throw fades or pick up quick first downs on Third and 3+. Package plays, build up his familiarity in the offense, so by the following season, he would be more of an asset. We have a tendency to waste potential here and it's evident by what happens when they go to other programs or the NFL.

I'm happy w/ our players, but we are AWFULLY low on numbers, chief. Not a good way to build quality depth to keep losing on potential players. And no, everyone who leaves, I'm not here to trash to make myself feel better.

Advertisement
Freak mold just not quite talented enough to surpass what we have going on at WR right now.
I think he was misused. I could/can't understand why we don't use our tall receivers down at the goal line. Staff like Richt's staff seems enamored with speed. There's something to be said for size. Has all the physical tools to be the next Calvin Johnson. He didn't put it together here, but I think the staff didn't use him to his strengths. Just like I thought Gus Edwards was misused. Now he's doing work in the NFL. I feel the same way for Evidence. Wish him well.

I think he was misused. I could/can't understand why we don't use our tall receivers down at the goal line. Staff like Richt's staff seems enamored with speed. There's something to be said for size. Has all the physical tools to be the next Calvin Johnson. He didn't put it together here, but I think the staff didn't use him to his strengths. Just like I thought Gus Edwards was misused. Now he's doing work in the NFL. I feel the same way for Evidence. Wish him well.
Besides being nowhere near as athletic as Calvin Johnson, sure.

Ivey and Wiggins we’re getting the hidden gem type hype IIRC.

From what I remember, Ivey was once considered one of the best DB in Dade prior to the foot injury. Believe everyone said he would’ve been a 4 star b/c of it...kind of along the same lines w Brooks.

From what I remember, Ivey was once considered one of the best DB in Dade prior to the foot injury. Believe everyone said he would’ve been a 4 star b/c of it...kind of along the same lines w Brooks.
I am pretty sure I remember either Cooney or Duasso hyping up Wiggins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do we do that in this era where if a kid isn’t starting by his sophomore year he wants to leave? Seems like something that is tough to overcome. Nobody wants to wait there turn anymore.
You stop it by picking guys with better character or by doing a better job of managing personalities. It happens at a disproportionate level here, and that’s why we’re always in a state of self-imposes probation.

If better programs with better players are doing a better job retaining more of their players then we’re doing something wrong.

Just excusing it away with “kids suck now a days” ignores the fact that teams with more talent aren’t having the same trouble we’re having retaining players.

Now I’m sure you’ll just continue to disagree to play the contrarian role, but we need to stop the constant bleeding.

Advertisement
Evidence is leaving because he is upset he wasn't getting more burn in the Sunday evening simulated games for backups.

You stop it by picking guys with better character or by doing a better job of managing personalities. It happens at a disproportionate level here, and that’s why we’re always in a state of self-imposes probation.

If better programs with better players are doing a better job retaining more of their players then we’re doing something wrong.

Just excusing it away with “kids suck now a days” ignores the fact that teams with more talent aren’t having the same trouble we’re having retaining players.

Now I’m sure you’ll just continue to disagree to play the contrarian role, but we need to stop the constant bleeding.

bama had 12 guys enter the portal just last offseason...a lot of them are buried on the depth chart like here (only hurts wasn't). it happens everywhere, but you dont actually research the **** you say

Advertisement
Back