Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Advertisement
No need for sarcasm, if you have legitimate info & care to share, give us the details.

The thing is I actually know Noodles & while he has been frustrated at times, him transferring is not something that has really came up, so I'm curios to know where this talk of him leaving actually came from?

From what I know he's excited about his role increasing next year & has good relationship with Coach Stubbs.
That’s reassuring. From what I’ve seen Pope has been making plays in our biggest games. I think he has a bright future here. Maybe not last week but in others he has!

Can’t blame him was underutilized in the RZ. I mean which OC runs fade with 5’ 9 receivers in the RZ all the time. Only one team Miami. Smdh, but good luck to him he’s better off plus it opens up a spot for recruiting.

Bnn is just like cnn, fake as fk lol. But u guys caught me, im a russian asset trying to destroy the receiver room.
I actually could understand from optics how we could see a bunch of guys transferring out. I wouldn’t report it without knowing more than a gut feeling. I just don’t know who you’re hearing it from and LCE is here and trusted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually could understand from optics how we could see a bunch of guys transferring out. I wouldn’t report it without knowing more than a gut feeling. I just don’t know who you’re hearing it from and LCE is here and trusted.
I wont deny the guy knows his stuff but you cant say hes the only one who brings good info to the table. Im not going to say how I got the info but it is not made up. Im a pretty big canes fan and I dont want to see elite talent leave but its what i heard. Im not an attention *****, im just a fan who shares info. Its not definate but its not made up.

I wont deny the guy knows his stuff but you cant say hes the only one who brings good info to the table. Im not going to say how I got the info but it is not made up. Im a pretty big canes fan and I dont want to see elite talent leave but its what i heard. Im not an attention *****, im just a fan who shares info. Its not definate but its not made up.
It’s not real until you see it here:

F75B452B-39B9-43ED-8E6F-44C662EAF6A1.gif

Advertisement
I really wish that made sense, because how do you recruit a guy without him showing talent on the field??? You cant wait for him to play a college game first and then recruit.
The problem is we have bad luck with coaches developing this talent we get. Hardly anyone anymore comes to Miami and gets better than they were before. But we see it at every other school and ask "how did we let that player slip away"???

This isn't about coaches. That's the lazy way out. Some kids don't have the work ethic to last at a higher level. We sure seem to have improved over the last month.

Advertisement
Back