Evidence Njoku

IF HE COULD OF ADDED SOME POUNDS I WAS CURIOUS HOW HE WOULD OF LOOKED AT TE. BEST OF LUCC TOO HIM. WORD WAS HE WASNT MOST FOCUSED STUDENT ATHLETE.

Advertisement
you can take 25 plus any left over schollies. We have 1 or 2 I believe.

Other than that, the limit is 85. We can take transfers.
No. it’s 25 per class. The 85 limit is in total, yes but we can only take 25 per class. Any thing over 25 would have to either be applied to last years class or next years.

No need for sarcasm, if you have legitimate info & care to share, give us the details.

The thing is I actually know Noodles & while he has been frustrated at times, him transferring is not something that has really came up, so I'm curios to know where this talk of him leaving actually came from?

From what I know he's excited about his role increasing next year & has good relationship with Coach Stubbs.
Like i said I hope thats true. So you know for sure there has never been talk of a transfer? Cause "transferring is not something has that really came up", kinda sounds like its been discussed just not to deeply.

If not your statement would be "transferring has never came up".

Like i said I hope thats true. So you know for sure there has never been talk of a transfer? Cause "transferring is not something has that really came up", kinda sounds like its been discussed just not to deeply.

If not your statement would be "transferring has never came up".
Last time I talked to him everything was good & no transferring has never came up, but since you apparently know better I'll take your word for it.

Advertisement
How the **** this staff lost Brian Hightower, I don't get. Losing Njoku is not too bad, but still that's on our WR coach to actually coach him up. Just last offseason people were talking him up like crazy about how he was stepping up, and now suddenly he regressed a **** load...

If we lose Jeff Thomas too, we need to seriously look at replacing our WR coach. Losing Thomas, Hightower, and Njoku to transfer would just straight up be unacceptable. Like if we need to go out and get another grad transfer wr, that's just ******* ridiculous.

Advertisement
I'm disappointed with Njoku, feel he could have been a mismatch nightmare for opposing defenses in the EZ. I'm sorry to hear his head's not totally in the game/program right now. But we're not even using Mallory or Jordan that way, so I'm not 100% going to put this on him. I wish him luck wherever he goes unless he's playing the Canes.

As for Pope, he's seeing more snaps, and was wide open on that sack Jarren took when he didn't see the checkdown. So Enos is putting him in a position to make plays. I don't see why he would transfer. Osborn is graduating. And IMHO, Thomas and Pope are the two most likely to emerge as the top WR targets. As much as I like Harley, he gets bullied by better defenses in his routes (which is different than at the LOS, where he isn't a bad blocker while Pope is pretty bad right now). So he may get burn against a UL or G5 team. But when you need a bigtime player to step up against bigtime competition, I'd much rather call Wiggins', Pope's or Thomas' name.

I'm disappointed with Njoku, feel he could have been a mismatch nightmare for opposing defenses in the EZ. I'm sorry to hear his head's not totally in the game/program right now. But we're not even using Mallory or Jordan that way, so I'm not 100% going to put this on him. I wish him luck wherever he goes unless he's playing the Canes.

As for Pope, he's seeing more snaps, and was wide open on that sack Jarren took when he didn't see the checkdown. So Enos is putting him in a position to make plays. I don't see why he would transfer. Osborn is graduating. And IMHO, Thomas and Pope are the two most likely to emerge as the top WR targets. As much as I like Harley, he gets bullied by better defenses in his routes (which is different than at the LOS, where he isn't a bad blocker while Pope is pretty bad right now). So he may get burn against a UL or G5 team. But when you need a bigtime player to step up against bigtime competition, I'd much rather call Wiggins', Pope's or Thomas' name.
Yeah I like What Harley is doing but I must Say I was Surprised he got caught like that on the first drive. Thought he had more speed than that. I don’t think he’s a #1 guy at all but he’s a solid receiver and should take another step next year

Yeah I like What Harley is doing but I must Say I was Surprised he got caught like that on the first drive. Thought he had more speed than that. I don’t think he’s a #1 guy at all but he’s a solid receiver and should take another step next year
It sucks because we continuously see players struggle their first two years or even three with redshirts sometimes, then the light comes on and they become different players. These guys that give up so quickly are frustrating.

Advertisement
Like I said, I hope so. A kid dancing in practice, prob just feeling the song, means very little. We'll see what happens in the offseason.
So you make a grand proclamation that Pope is leaving....based on YOUR assessment of Pope's feelings due to minimal playing time and targets...but then claim Pope having fun with the team means very little. It can't possibly mean less than your assessment did.

We need a pinned section on CIS that identifies these unassailable, absolute statements of facts and then tracks them to determine whether they are accurate.
Yes exactly, like i said wait til the off season. If he still dancing n having fun in a canes uni then ill say im wrong.

Advertisement
So you make a grand proclamation that Pope is leaving....based on YOUR assessment of Pope's feelings due to minimal playing time and targets...but then claim Pope having fun with the team means very little. It can't possibly mean less than your assessment did.
Nope based on people that are around the program. N also that have knowledge of so flo recruiting.

How the **** this staff lost Brian Hightower, I don't get. Losing Njoku is not too bad, but still that's on our WR coach to actually coach him up. Just last offseason people were talking him up like crazy about how he was stepping up, and now suddenly he regressed a **** load...

If we lose Jeff Thomas too, we need to seriously look at replacing our WR coach. Losing Thomas, Hightower, and Njoku to transfer would just straight up be unacceptable. Like if we need to go out and get another grad transfer wr, that's just ******* ridiculous.

JFC you are a miserable loser mope.

Advertisement
Back