Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Please succ a dicc. That better. Grown men type any way GROWN men WANNA type. If you don't like it just don't reply. Hoe
I’m glad you listened to me and typed normal you peasant. Hoe âss mothafûxking busta âss weasel.

Edit: Cracker Jack eatin cornbread stuffed hippo âss snowflake.

Edit Edit: sauerkraut smellin bratwurst suckin Cheetos chewin side hoe wanna be JJax Bro without the dough.

Edit Edit Edit: FÛCK YOU TOO - ALL CAPS

Last edited:
Njoku was criminally underutilized. Him and Hightower both. 3rd down % and red zone scoring prove that.

Not sure why so many put faith in staff evaluations from practice with zero in game proof.

This is the same staff that stated they wanted fast, uptempo, & explosive offense that would create havoc on DC's at the beginning of the year. JT4 would get 12 touches a game. That Brevin and Will were a 2 headed monster etc. Meanwhile 10 games in, we are sitting at 109th in the nation with 66 snaps per game which is same as Richt's 2018. With Penos running the show its literally going to be impossible to keep everyone happy and fed the ball b/c there simply isn't enough snaps and sustained drives to support it.

It's almost as if the first 8 games didn't happen and now b/c Penos put up some points against defenses ranked in the 110+ range. All is forgiven and it must be on the players who are sick of sitting on the bench and getting zero chance to make an impact in games.

Used better? Kid couldn't beat out people who played in front of him. It's hard to see us spreading the ball around anymore, go look at our recieving stats everybody worth it is getting touches. Sometimes it's that simple.

He’s 6’6. Even he was used only in goal line instances, he would’ve been useful. How bout throwing a fade to the 6’6 guy v. the 5’10 guy. How many empty RZ trips did we have throwing fades for guys who are supposed to be in the slot? Doesn’t mean he starts, but he could’ve been a packaged player.

Advertisement
Njoku was criminally underutilized. Him and Hightower both. 3rd down % and red zone scoring prove that.

Not sure why so many put faith in staff evaluations from practice with zero in game proof.

This is the same staff that stated they wanted fast, uptempo, & explosive offense that would create havoc on DC's at the beginning of the year. JT4 would get 12 touches a game. That Brevin and Will were a 2 headed monster etc. Meanwhile 10 games in, we are sitting at 109th in the nation with 66 snaps per game which is same as Richt's 2018. With Penos running the show its literally going to be impossible to keep everyone happy and fed the ball b/c there simply isn't enough snaps and sustained drives to support it.

It's almost as if the first 8 games didn't happen and now b/c Penos put up some points against defenses ranked in the 110+ range. All is forgiven and it must be on the players who are sick of sitting on the bench and getting zero chance to make an impact in games.

Thank u; there’s ways u can get kids on the field, period. We did for yrs back in the day, but now all of sudden we don’t know how? While other schools do it all the time, even if it’s for a play or two.

Always liked him. Thought next year could have been his coming out year. Loved the way hed highpoint the ball in highschool. Thouggt hed be a big time redzone target

No bull**** is what u post all the time. U dnt have to believe **** bruh. Just dont be surprised, i hope he stays, but i would take 4 WRs just incase.

You don’t know shlt. It’s obvious. Rumors about him floating around for a while now. That’s all you got. You got no more information than anybody else. If he leaves it still doesn’t change anything, you never knew anything. I’ve got a nose for bullshlt, and it’s coming out of your ears.

You got your info from “a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.” Those are your words.

Fake insider season is year round now.

Ok is if you say so sweety.

I say so, twinkie

You don’t know shlt. It’s obvious. Rumors about him floating around for a while now. That’s all you got. You got no more information than anybody else. If he leaves it still doesn’t change anything, you never knew anything. I’ve got a nose for bullshlt, and it’s coming out of your ears.

You got your info from “a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.” Those are your words.

I say so, twinkie
I’m done with all of these trolls. Time to clean the board up.

Advertisement

I say so, twinkie
Whats obvious is that ur soft. I have know idea why this news/rumor/anything u want to call it, hurts ur **** so much. Call me a fake insider thats fine. But Id rather be a "fake insider" than a fake tough guy. If you dont like my post to bad go cry on your boyfriends shoulder. You dont have comment. Btw u just said if its true it doesnt matter, if its fake it doesnt matter. So why *** does it matter so much to you?

Advertisement
Gonna need to hit the portal for some depth in the WR room next year. I think we have Fleming and Redding for ‘20 commits. I’d add one more.

Whats obvious is that ur soft. I have know idea why this news/rumor/anything u want to call it, hurts ur **** so much. Call me a fake insider thats fine. But Id rather be a "fake insider" than a fake tough guy. If you dont like my post to bad go cry on your boyfriends shoulder. You dont have comment. Btw u just said if its true it doesnt matter, if its fake it doesnt matter. So why *** does it matter so much to you?

You sound like a fluffer in the ghey **** industry.

Advertisement
Thank u; there’s ways u can get kids on the field, period. We did for yrs back in the day, but now all of sudden we don’t know how? While other schools do it all the time, even if it’s for a play or two.
So people who don’t work hard and have focus issues should just see the field because they’re tall?

Hightower was rarely healthy enough to practice but he should play too. Do t forgot dropsies. You’re better than this. Ur just looking for a reason to continue ur hate o. The staff

Another poster commented Miami has lost over 30 players since the end of last season. That would be transfers, players declaring for the draft, graduates, players just straight up leaving, etc...

The disease was real.

The crazy thing is with the current scholarship rules and transfer rules the future might just be 2-4 year players who don’t start constantly being re-recruited and leaving to get playing time somewhere. This will hurt all programs.
Helped us last year.

It just means that recruiting doesn’t stop when a player signs.

I'm disappointed with Njoku, feel he could have been a mismatch nightmare for opposing defenses in the EZ. I'm sorry to hear his head's not totally in the game/program right now. But we're not even using Mallory or Jordan that way, so I'm not 100% going to put this on him. I wish him luck wherever he goes unless he's playing the Canes.

As for Pope, he's seeing more snaps, and was wide open on that sack Jarren took when he didn't see the checkdown. So Enos is putting him in a position to make plays. I don't see why he would transfer. Osborn is graduating. And IMHO, Thomas and Pope are the two most likely to emerge as the top WR targets. As much as I like Harley, he gets bullied by better defenses in his routes (which is different than at the LOS, where he isn't a bad blocker while Pope is pretty bad right now). So he may get burn against a UL or G5 team. But when you need a bigtime player to step up against bigtime competition, I'd much rather call Wiggins', Pope's or Thomas' name.
The only plays we run in the redzone are dives, jet sweeps to the short side of the field, and fades to K.J. We ran a nice play action to Brevin and have not gone back to it since. Also screens, but those seem to work so can’t complain about those .

Advertisement
Back