Evidence Njoku

I’m laughing thinking about a defense in nickel package and Hightower is the slot receiver and the slot db is like wtf man!!?? While also looking at Njoku and Cager.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m laughing thinking about a defense in nickel package and Hightower is the slot receiver and the slot db is like wtf man!!?? While also looking at Njoku and Cager.

6'3 6'4 and 6'5 holy crap man a blind qb could complete passes with that package.

The thing is, he’s also running by guys and beating them at the line with quickness.

It’s something to behold.

That’s that Randy Moss speed... he use to throw his arm up to say he’s open as soon as he made his 1st move off the line with the corner still in his face. By the time he catches the ball, he’s 5 yards behind the entire defense.

Advertisement
I love the possibility of this kid. he's a long neck dinosaur that can run like a raptor. get him the ball!!!!!

Love that he'll be able to play the whole field and not just as an obvious fade target in the red zone. We have an incredible mix of talented wide receivers.

Only @DMoney can get me hyped for a dude who tore his ACL last year and who Ive heard nothing about all spring and summer camp. I am such an easy *****.

Advertisement
He can win off the line. Was lucky to watch it with my own eyes. Really surprising. High level feet. Only guys with clearly better feet are Thomas, Harley and Pope. And, two of those guys are currently in the slot. Ridiculous WR depth.

Now extrapolate that to an offense that likes to threaten every level of the field.

Advertisement
Charles the youngest Njoku has verballed to Mizzou of all places. I’d think it easy to see us offering and snagging him unless A. He wants to be his own man or B. He scared of having all the competition of fighting for playing time.

Advertisement
Go Evidence! Malik does spread the ball around, so everyone will get their shots.
The talent at WR is why Dugans didn't go back to his alma mater.
We always need some NJ blood in CG.

Advertisement
Back