Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Advertisement
which I think Rosier most certainly can deliver.

And some of this is on the Oline being better. Bottom line, they have to be able to create a more consistent running game so Rosier isn't always stuck in 3rd and long or be able to convert 3rd and short in the running game much better than UM has in recent years.

But with this surrounding talent, he doesn't have to be Aaron Rodgers, just put the pigskin on the guys and let them do their thing

Advertisement
I’d have a Giraffe package inside the 25; Hightower, Cager, Mallory & Njoku on the field.
GIRAFFE-FULL0517.jpg

Advertisement
Let’s pray he stays healthy. His upside may be even higher than we thought.

The Rousseau of the offense.
You’ll find some posts pretty high on his potential back when we recruited him.

I believe I noted tht his combination of height, arm length and jumping ability means his catch radius is as big as anyone ever, and his apex height is as high as anyone ever. Combine with big hands and solid long stride speed and his ceiling is unlimited.

Advertisement
Mike Evans was a star basketball player in high school who competed in track (jumps and relays). He played football his Senior year only, redshirted at TAMU then took off.

Evidence has similar physical traits and is now at the same age and stage where Evans blew up. If he can win off the line like DMoney says then it will be hard to keep him off the field.
He can win off the line. Was lucky to watch it with my own eyes. Really surprising. High level feet. Only guys with clearly better feet are Thomas, Harley and Pope. And, two of those guys are currently in the slot. Ridiculous WR depth.

i hate when yall say this. The fade is all about coordination, route running and hand strength. little guys run fades too. most times better than big guys
kaaya and coley were lethal on the fade.

santonio Holmes destroyed cats for years on the fade.

the fade is not a jump/50-50 ball.

Good post. Antonio Brown is pretty lethal on fades too. Height/size is most useful in traffic in the middle of field where QBs like to throw high to a spot. The 2nd Njoku TD last week was a good example of that. Smaller guys can win in the middle of field but the QB has to throw the ball low and away which is tough.

So he's not a YACer?

I'll still take it.

Mike Evans is one of the worst at YAC that I've ever seen. YAC guys practically grow on trees in South Florida.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. I wasn’t one of the dopey CISers who only saw NJ 3 star. I saw a gigantic pterodactyl with great speed and Njoku genes.

Advertisement
Back