Evidence Njoku

I never understood the move to TE talk. Anyone that watched his high school film saw a tall, fast WR with a surprising ability to get up to top speed faster than any 6’6” WR in recent years.

Advertisement
I never understood the move to TE talk. Anyone that watched his high school film saw a tall, fast WR with a surprising ability to get up to top speed faster than any 6’6” WR in recent years.
I think it is most likely he will be a big WR target.
That said, when you have the TE's coach literally saying he might grow into a TE like his brother did I can see obviously where the TE talk comes from.

News out that he had a very good scrimmage. Guessing he may have been 2nd team with Kosi. Just let him keep improving. He gon be a good one.

To the big man package mentioned earlier, would love a set with Cager, Njoku, TEs, Brevin at HB and Will at TB,and Polendy on line. Options galore in an active jumbo.

It's a Miami thing. I spend most of my time on another board and it's the same thing there. The rest of the football-playing world is looking for tall WR's, yet our fanbase talks incessantly about any wr we have 6'3" or taller moving to TE. Maddening.

Advertisement
And some of this is on the Oline being better. Bottom line, they have to be able to create a more consistent running game so Rosier isn't always stuck in 3rd and long or be able to convert 3rd and short in the running game much better than UM has in recent years.

But with this surrounding talent, he doesn't have to be Aaron Rodgers, just put the pigskin on the guys and let them do their thing

He doesn’t even need to Fred Rodgers

It's a Miami thing. I spend most of my time on another board and it's the same thing there. The rest of the football-playing world is looking for tall WR's, yet our fanbase talks incessantly about any wr we have 6'3" or taller moving to TE. Maddening.

That’s what happens when you are the world’s top producer of receiving TEs.

Njoku is a WR with a WR body. But in general, I like talking about position changes. The first round is littered with players who changed positions.

That’s what happens when you are the world’s top producer of receiving TEs.

Njoku is a WR with a WR body. But in general, I like talking about position changes. The first round is littered with players who changed positions.
So do I, no problem with that. But if we sign a 165 lb wr who happens to be 6'4", 75% of our fan base will talk about moving him to TE. It's insanity.

Advertisement
Reminds me off two guys a few years back at wide out in Ricky seals-Jones and dorial green-Beckham remember those guys were all world leaving high school

My guess is you're right and he stays at WR. But it's not exactly unheard of for tall H.S. WRs to physically mature a lot and end up playing TE in college.

His brother ended up at TE, so I think some think the same will happen with Evidence. However, I don't think he has the same build as David. He's taller and thinner with longer arms.

****, imagine if Tyre Brady didn't get kicked out and had time with Dugans...our WR room would be epic (Likely still is epic).

Advertisement
People are probably going to down vote this but it is not that far fetched. I remember some article mentioning Hartley wondering if he can grow into a TE too.
He doesnt hve the frame of a te, imo. This kid is a wr all the way.

His frame is nowhere big enough for a te. His trunk , legs are small. He’s super long so it would be almost impossible to fill all of that out to play te.

Me every time someone wants to move a bigger WR to TE

1534724777646.gif

Advertisement
He needs to beat out langham and take away that second spot behind Richards.
Dude is stud from what I’ve seen and NO ONE IN OUR TEAM can jump with him

Bro he can gain 90 lbs in two years with Felder bro.
I know we can put weight on him, but frame does make a difference imo. Thin all around - shoulders, etc. But honestly that's all besides the point. My point is that why in the fck are we the only fan base that apparently doesn't want tall wr's?? Our coaches are out scouring the area for tall WR's and making the Mike Harley's of the world **** near beg for an offer, then our fans immediately want to move them to TE. It's comical.

I know we can put weight on him, but frame does make a difference imo. Thin all around - shoulders, etc. But honestly that's all besides the point. My point is that why in the fck are we the only fan base that apparently doesn't want tall wr's?? Our coaches are out scouring the area for tall WR's and making the Mike Harley's of the world **** near beg for an offer, then our fans immediately want to move them to TE. It's comical.

Advertisement
Back