Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you could go into a lab and build the perfect receiver to throw fades to, an Evidence Njoku might be the result.

I can’t think of a better build for somewhat like that to have.

Maybe his upside is more than some people around here thought but Dugans was raving about the guy since signing day.
I seem to remember that he made a point to mention his name when an interviewer mentioned guys like Jeff Thomas, Deejay Dallas & Harley as being great WR threats. You could hear in his voice how excited he was to have a specimen like him.

Advertisement
The thing is, he’s also running by guys and beating them at the line with quickness.

It’s something to behold.

Where is in regards to position, is he behind Richards or Cager/Pope? Where is he on depth chart? We are pretty deep and our qb isnt the most efficient so we dont stay on field a ton (low 3rd down %) might not be enough balls to go around. He is gonna have to leap some people to get his.

Advertisement
Where is in regards to position, is he behind Richards or Cager/Pope? Where is he on depth chart? We are pretty deep and our qb isnt the most efficient so we dont stay on field a ton (low 3rd down %) might not be enough balls to go around. He is gonna have to leap some people to get his.

He has struggled with injuries but is demanding playing time with his performance. It’s all about health and consistency.

Advertisement
The thing is, he’s also running by guys and beating them at the line with quickness.

It’s something to behold.

Don’t do it to me D Money. Buckle on my belt is off. Tempted to go full pants off.

If that kid gets on the field he will have a Langham effect because there is NO film on him. Difference is that kid is a million times more talented than 81. Let that sink in.

**** it. My pants are officially off on this one. Let’s GO!

Advertisement
Back