Evidence Njoku

Reminds me off two guys a few years back at wide out in Ricky seals-Jones and dorial green-Beckham remember those guys were all world leaving high school
Thoae guys were not bean poles like the Evidence we have coming out of H.S. He's too narrow.

Advertisement
so it is known that david was a late bloomer of sorts in the program, and turned out to be a first round talent. now evidence is really turning the corner after taking a redshirt year to develop. how is it that Charles njoku (the youngest njoku, 2019), who is just as skilled as they were in high school, not able to get an offer from miami? i realize that we arent taking a bunch of WR's in 2019 but when you have a legacy who has the potential you cant just let them walk...

so it is known that david was a late bloomer of sorts in the program, and turned out to be a first round talent. now evidence is really turning the corner after taking a redshirt year to develop. how is it that Charles njoku (the youngest njoku, 2019), who is just as skilled as they were in high school, not able to get an offer from miami? i realize that we arent taking a bunch of WR's in 2019 but when you have a legacy who has the potential you cant just let them walk...

I am kind of in the same boat as this. I feel like if we miss on some other 19' WR we will go after Charles, and I am guessing the staff already feel like they can move him away from his Mizzou commit.

Advertisement
Back