Evidence Njoku

WR all the way. Would be nice to have a monster jump ball threat on this team.

Hi

8925533.jpg

Advertisement
Also, isn't Evidence not even going to be 18 by the time he's on campus?

And wasn't David only like 215lbs and also a WR coming out of High School?

Some of yall be acting like seeing Evidence as a TE would be like seeing Jesus walk on water.
Probably like a 75% chance he sticks to WR.

David was listed as 6-4, 215 as a recruit

Some of yall be acting like seeing Evidence as a TE would be like seeing Jesus walk on water.

That dude stepped on campus at 225-230. Evidence said himself he isnt playing te because he aint as big as david was coming out of high school.

That dude stepped on campus at 225-230. Evidence said himself he isnt playing te because he aint as big as david was coming out of high school.

I never said he was playing TE. I just stated a fact.

Advertisement
I'm glad we utilized the fades on the goal line this year and if we split him and Cager out wide on opposite sides that will be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he'll play WR in 2017 as a freshman and then after a year in S&C he'll offer to move after we lose Herndon and bring in a nice 2018 WR class. Then I gotta feeling he'll be 3 and out like his big bro, it's in the genes man. These guys are freak athletes.

Advertisement
Brah...I don't care if Njoku is 290 pounds...if he can get off the line and get in and out of his breaks, his *** belongs at WR

Advertisement
I agree with this. However, a 6'5-6'6 WR at 230-240 lbs is scary.

But putting on 30-40 pounds of good weight is no small task

He will grow and put on more weight. **** pickney and mccloud put on 25 pounds in a few months.

Umm, how is this a WR??

[TWEET]820818893354700801[/TWEET]

He's 6'7 or 6'8 now. He's 4 inches taller than David. ****!

I used to think he was all WR, even when he sprouted to 6'6, but he's grown even more. Might need to consider him at TE now

Advertisement
I think he'll play WR in 2017 as a freshman and then after a year in S&C he'll offer to move after we lose Herndon and bring in a nice 2018 WR class. Then I gotta feeling he'll be 3 and out like his big bro, it's in the genes man. These guys are freak athletes.

So a 210-215 pound te? Its obvious some of yall dont know football to well.

He'll be a TE if he's 250 lbs plus, a OT if he's 300+, if not a WR which is his position.

If he gets to 285 he should be a DT according to @LuCane
[MENTION=1003]Mico Jones[/MENTION], not at all what I said. Your emotions were odd in the Haskins thread and inability to keep me out of your mind seems weird now. If you have some personal problem with me, shoot me a PM. We can sort it out.

He just posted a pic with him, richt, brown and Hartley. Interesting that dugans wasn't there.

Advertisement
Back