Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
6'6 running a 4.49, sounds like a stud to me. If he high points the ball we have ourselves a legitimate end-zone threat and deep ball threat.

Advertisement
This dudes gunna get a RS then whatever hes built as after time in the weight room he'll play. Dudes gunna have to put on some more weight regardless though. He's too skinny. At 6'6" he's gotta be at least 215-220 as a WR. Randy Moss always looked skinny as **** and he was 210 but like 6'4".

For reference, Mike Evans measured in at 6'5 - 235 lbs and ran 4.53 at the combine when he came out. If Evidence is 6'6 and 205 as an 18 year old running 4.49, then holy **** this kid is going to be a monster

Advertisement
For reference, Mike Evans measured in at 6'5 - 235 lbs and ran 4.53 at the combine when he came out. If Evidence is 6'6 and 205 as an 18 year old running 4.49, then holy **** this kid is going to be a monster

That's who I keep thinking of now and I swear Evans was one of the sickest man child's I've ever seen at wr in college

Umm, how is this a WR??

[TWEET]820818893354700801[/TWEET]

3 star from NJ, dont want.

Rather a zero star from Dade.

Joking, Kid is a beast. Love his highlights, his cuts are effortless. Going to be a good one.

his bro is already huge lol

whats his 40 time

This is from an article in a NJ paper from last Feb.

And according to Njoku, his sprint times correlate with his on-field long-stride speed.

"The fastest 40 (yard dash) time I ran was a 4.49," he said. "But prior to and during the season, I was getting like 4.42s, 4.43s, you know, around there. But the fastest official time was 4.49 and I ran that on our turf field."

It listed him as 6-5, 195. Recruiting sites list him as 6-4, 198. He seems well over 200.

Well over 200? People must not be seeing the same dude i am.

If his brother is 245, then, yes, well over 200.

Advertisement
Regardless of his actual weight, if he's a legit 6-5 or 6-6 and he's 200 now, if he's playing at 6-5 or 6-6 and 210 or 215 after going through a year of college training and **** and can run a 4.48 or some **** like that and can catch, sign me up. To what, I don't ******* know, but sign my *** up.

whats his 40 time

And according to Njoku, his sprint times correlate with his on-field long-stride speed.

"The fastest 40 (yard dash) time I ran was a 4.49," he said. "But prior to and during the season, I was getting like 4.42s, 4.43s, you know, around there. But the fastest official time was 4.49 and I ran that on our turf field."

It listed him as 6-5, 195. Recruiting sites list him as 6-4, 198. He seems well over 200.

David is way thicker , EN is skinny as ****. There's no way he's over 205-210.

This kid has a long frame , there's no way he'll ever be a te. People here need to let him be what he is . A mismatch wr.

Advertisement

whats his 40 time

Again, as I said in another post, I don't really care about his actual weight.

I don't see how either side can feel so adamant about their stance, and frankly it's not that important...If I had to call it I'd say 60/40 he stays wr. But TE def not a shock and that's cool too with only Polendey in this class

Again, as I said in another post, I don't really care about his actual weight.

Well I was responding to the actual post where you said he's well over 200 if David is 245. Or maybe I just misread

Advertisement
Back