Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
I always felt David could have been "listed" as a WR here. He's that athletic. No doubt is money position is TE. Wherever you line him up he's a mismatch. Too big and strong for most DBs and too fast for LBs. On the right team at the next level he'll put up ridiculous numbers. Next great UM TE. Evidence is longer and leaner to me. If Evidence is really running even a 4.5 he'll be a problem for DBs with that height and wingspan.

David was essentially a WR here. He was a flex player, he was labeled a TE because that is the traditional thing to do in name.

We still debating this? This kid is 6'4 right now and 17 years old. Anyone that doesn't think he's gonna leave here as a 6'5 240lb minimum flex TE is delusional.

I don't see it with his build, he is just different than David. David always had a thicker build, Evidence is taller leaner and faster. I see Wvidence ending up being a 6'6 235 type WR. Think Kelvin Benjamin here or Mike Williama from SC.

I always felt David could have been "listed" as a WR here. He's that athletic. No doubt is money position is TE. Wherever you line him up he's a mismatch. Too big and strong for most DBs and too fast for LBs. On the right team at the next level he'll put up ridiculous numbers. Next great UM TE. Evidence is longer and leaner to me. If Evidence is really running even a 4.5 he'll be a problem for DBs with that height and wingspan.

David was essentially a WR here. He was a flex player, he was labeled a TE because that is the traditional thing to do in name.
He blocked a lot too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back