Evidence Njoku

I always felt David could have been "listed" as a WR here. He's that athletic. No doubt is money position is TE. Wherever you line him up he's a mismatch. Too big and strong for most DBs and too fast for LBs. On the right team at the next level he'll put up ridiculous numbers. Next great UM TE. Evidence is longer and leaner to me. If Evidence is really running even a 4.5 he'll be a problem for DBs with that height and wingspan.

Advertisement
He will grow and put on more weight. **** pickney and mccloud put on 25 pounds in a few months.

No they didnt. Pickney was 210 in high school and played last year at 220. Mcloud was 220 and played at 230. **** david only gained 20 pounds in 3 years here.

Advertisement
I like what this kid brings as a blocker as well. He's fearless out there.

Might be the only thing Al Golden did right here... The Njoku pipeline.

Langham is 6'4 230 and they havent moved him to te but they will move a dude who is 195-205 just because his brother played it?

IMG_1965.jpgIMG_1965.jpg

I think he'll play WR in 2017 as a freshman and then after a year in S&C he'll offer to move after we lose Herndon and bring in a nice 2018 WR class. Then I gotta feeling he'll be 3 and out like his big bro, it's in the genes man. These guys are freak athletes.

So a 210-215 pound te? Its obvious some of yall dont know football to well.

By the looks of the pics he is already over that and will put on weight here.. Because my opinion is that he will grow a lot and probably switch I don't know a lot about football... The dude is already taller than his brother, makes DJ Johnson look tiny, and hasn't even been in a S&C program, don't think it's an asinine opinion that he may outgrow WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he'll play WR in 2017 as a freshman and then after a year in S&C he'll offer to move after we lose Herndon and bring in a nice 2018 WR class. Then I gotta feeling he'll be 3 and out like his big bro, it's in the genes man. These guys are freak athletes.

By the looks of the pics his already over that and will put on weight here.. Because my opinion is that he will grow a lot and probably switch I don't know a lot about football... The dude is already taller than his brother, makes DJ Johnson look tiny, and hasn't even been in a S&C program, don't think it's an asinine opinion that he may outgrow WR.

What pic is you looking at? His arms are thin and as ****. He is just tall.

With a legit strength and conditioning coach he will put on pounds. It don't matter either way he's a receiving threat and will be flexed out a lot on the field even more so than david

With a legit strength and conditioning coach he will put on pounds. It don't matter either way he's a receiving threat and will be flexed out a lot on the field even more so than david

Of course he will be flexed out more because he is a wr.

Advertisement

By the looks of the pics his already over that and will put on weight here.. Because my opinion is that he will grow a lot and probably switch I don't know a lot about football... The dude is already taller than his brother, makes DJ Johnson look tiny, and hasn't even been in a S&C program, don't think it's an asinine opinion that he may outgrow WR.

What pic is you looking at? His arms are thin and as ****. He is just tall.

His elementary school pics, the ones from his OV that everyone is talking about. He is thin but not that thin, normal for a freshman. Like I said, he will start out at WR in 2017 because of depth. Haskins or Irvin will either not pan out or one of them will be off the team coming 2017/2018. That will leave us with probably one of them, Polendy and 2018 recruits (2 guys for spring at TE). Herndon gone in 2018 and he will be asked to step it up I think. By that time he will have already put on a lot of weight and it will make sense. He will be used like his brother, a hybrid rather than a full on TE. Polendy and Irvin (think it will be Haskins honestly) will do most of the blocking. It's just how I think it will play out.

Advertisement
We still debating this? This kid is 6'4 right now and 17 years old. Anyone that doesn't think he's gonna leave here as a 6'5 240lb minimum flex TE is delusional.

I always felt David could have been "listed" as a WR here. He's that athletic. No doubt is money position is TE. Wherever you line him up he's a mismatch. Too big and strong for most DBs and too fast for LBs. On the right team at the next level he'll put up ridiculous numbers. Next great UM TE. Evidence is longer and leaner to me. If Evidence is really running even a 4.5 he'll be a problem for DBs with that height and wingspan.

His money position is as a TE.

I'd say he really, really needs to learn to block, but then teams rarely put CBs on these Flex TEs. As a Panthers fan it baffles me why teams don't put their best CB on Olsen - he'd be shut down and it's not a mismatch in the run game because he's not a dominant blocker.

After watching the tape he looks like a big reviewer to me ala Benjamin, Evans. He's wirey, has some speed and his wingspan looks insane. This kid could end up being what we all hoped Derrick Griffin would be. Can't believe he's under the radar like David.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back