Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
He hasn't played a down of college football and they already writing multiple volumes on how to defend this guy.

31CmUZhvZEL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Could care less. If he's as big as Danario Alexander without the glass knees, he be catching touchdowns.

Also, isn't Evidence not even going to be 18 by the time he's on campus?

And wasn't David only like 215lbs and also a WR coming out of High School?

Some of yall be acting like seeing Evidence as a TE would be like seeing Jesus walk on water.
Probably like a 75% chance he sticks to WR.

Not that it will settle the debate but Coach H said "He's a WR".

Im going with what Miami's TE coach said. :tongue:

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he is going to be just a dominant as his brother. Give him three years to develop but I think he will be an NFL wideout. Really needs time with coach felder and Bellamy

Advertisement
Evidence may end up being Mike Williams from Tampa in the early 2000s all over again......

Advertisement
Wish big bro would have stayed one more year to be on the field with him at the same time.

Advertisement
Serious question: why do people keep assuming EN will be a TE? I get that a lot of big receivers go that way, but why is it so hard to believe he'd just be a big WR? I don't see how another TE is worth more than a ridiculously tall WR, and I don't think it goes without saying that every kid bulks up by 50lbs. I would think the staff would prefer a tall, fast receiver to another good TE.

The drama queens need to relax with the whole Evidence Njoku is a TE or will certainly grow into one narrative. Who the fack cares at this point? What we do know is that he is tall(maybe 6'6") and fast (4.49 and claims 4.42). As far as weight is concerned, some say 195lbs but he could easily be 210 right now. We also know that he is freakishly athletic like his older brother. The bottom line here is that with his size, speed and athleticism we could very well have the steal of this recruiting class. While nobody knows how long it will take for him to develop, I for one think that he will blossom into an insanely dangerous weapon. Whether that is at WR or TE is completely irrelevant at this point.

Makes brother David look like Mike Harley

David's leaning back against the railing while Ev is standing straight up more or less. He's taller than his older brother but I don't think it's by as much as this picture would lead you to believe.

Advertisement
Back